• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Hawke AirMax 2-7x32 AO scope with AMX mil dot reticle

Classified Status
SOLD
** SOLD **

I purchased this Hawke AirMax 2-7x32 AO scope with AMX mil dot reticle off the airgun classifieds about a year ago. It is in excellent condition, with clean body and glass as shown in the attached pictures. I have other Hawke scopes which I like, but was never able to use this one because the AMX mil dot reticle is too fine for me to see clearly anymore with my aging eyes.

The scope comes with the original box. It does not include mounting rings. The attached pictures clearly show everything included in the sale.

The asking price is $165 and includes free shipping within the US. No counter offers or trades accepted.
I need to finally move along some unused items to unclutter my life and don't want to spend much time on any of the individual sales.

I can usually get to UPS within three of days of receipt of payment and will post the tracking info for the shipment as soon as I get it myself.

Thanks for looking.

Jpiperson2002
12/4/22

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited: