• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics Hawke Sidewinder 30 SF: 8-32x56: Half Mil Dot IR ($410)

Classified Status
WTS

Springer8

Jun 19, 2019
NV
I have a Hawke optic for sale. This is a Hawke Sidewinder 30 SF: 8-32x56: Half Mil Dot IR. It is in good condition and works great. This optic has a large side wheel which will make it a good optic for Field Target or whatever application you need high magnification for. I am trying to thin my collection of optics.

Features:
-30mm tube
-illuminated reticle
-first focal plane
-focus is 10 yards to infinity

Some things to note: the front of the tube has very slight damage from cheap mounts but it is not significant (documented in the pictures below). Also, the reticle is slightly grainy on the crosshairs. It was like this when I originally purchased it new. I tried to show this in the picture but it is not super noticeable.

Let me know if you have any questions. I am asking for $410 and I am shipping CONUS. I am accepting payments through PayPal FF. Thanks!

IMG_0085.jpeg

IMG_0084.jpeg

IMG_0087.jpeg

IMG_0086.jpeg

IMG_0083.jpeg

IMG_0089.jpeg

IMG_0091.jpeg

IMG_0088.jpeg

Last edited: