Hawke Warranty Results

I got a Athlon 1-10 LPVO one time but it was wonky to my old eyes above 4.5x so I sent it back and talked to someone there and explained this optical weirdness I was experiencing. It turned out the guys with young eyes at the shop didn't see this like I did. I explained my older friends had the same problem I did when they looked through the scope so they accepted my dilemma as true.
At that point I decided that any scope in a 1-8 or 1-10 had to have a side focus to work for my my eyes and needs. In the end they sent me a similarly priced scope instead which I was very satisfied with.

No company is perfect but CS like this I found totally amazing.

Then shortly after that I traded another scope I didn't need anymore to get me into a March 1-10 DFP from here at AN which solved my problem of needing a LPVO. It's much more suitable for my eyes than any other LPVO I've tried and how I use the scope.
I rarely shoot scoped it's funny I never been a scoped shooter there always wonky to me ..

Maybe something with my eyes that just being scoped was not "better" for me ..

LoL. Scoped ok but I've always preferred irons .. 🥴

Reactions: steve123
Buy Athlon or Vortex.

Vortex might be considered having the most trouble free warranty in the scope world however they also seem to have a higher rate of failure from what I've read.
A friend sent his G1 PST back and the same one was returned to him with the same problem it had before.

Often either company will just send you a new replacement scope in the event of a failure in the product but not always.

One friend had a perceived problem with his pcp air rifle which was that the size of his groups doubled from when he bought the gun. He tried another scope on his gun and the groups were great again. So the G1 Argos that was on the gun had something wrong with it. He sent it in and got a G2 Argos which in some ways is a superior scope to the former.

I'd research which scopes from either company are rated springer friendly before making a purchase.

A NO HASSLE WARRANTY is nice!!!!
100% agree

I sent a Hawke scope in for repair., The dude at Hawke emailed me and said he would not accept any scope from me, in the future,...citing mount failure. That is NOT a no fault warranty. I have 5 Hawke scopes, now. I would never buy their product, ever again.
Sorry to hear this.
Your the first person Ive ever heard about, that had a bad Hawke experience!

About 7 years ago, a guy from our shooting range had a Hawke that was damaged after it took a very hard fall on concrete, and Hawke replaced it with a brand new scope, for no charge!
And his replacement Hawke scope, was actually a better model, than the one he damaged.

Ive heard of a similar, great experience with UTG (Leapers)
It involved a inexpensive $200 UTG scope, and .50 cal. BMG!
UTG replaced it, no questions, and gave him several options on a replacement, which were better models than the original.
UTG/Leapers has a great, life-time, no questions warranty policy.
Almost too good to be true!
I dont own any Hawke products, but in my opinion, their customer service and life-time warranty is top notch, along with Athelon, Vortex and UTG.

When I did RC aeroplane flying, on some Saturday mornings I helped in our local hobby shop. I saw a few changers trying to claim warranty for something they damaged. RC stuff with a warranty is for manufacturing defect problems only. The one guy claimed the helicopter just stopped working and wanted a new one. That was until his 6 or 7 year old son said, "No dad, it was after you flew it into the swimming pool". The guy left with a red face.

Watch this video about people trying to claim something they damaged: