Healthways Plainsman Western CO2 Pistol - Model 9406

I recently found a Heathway's Plainsman Western CO2 pistol that leaks out the CO2 cartridge immediately when locking it in place.

Usually this is caused by the seal around the piercing pin being defective or missing. When I install this seal, the same thing happens. I cannot find anyone who sells the seal for this gun, and I have tried several seals that work with other guns without success. Several well known airgun repair people tell me that this particular gun cannot be re-sealed.
Do you know anything about this problem or can you direct me to someone who may be able to help?
Thank you in advance for any help you can offer, regards, gkenny.

I would give Baker Airguns a call. They repair and sell parts for vintage air guns. I would also ask AGN member Septicdeath. He also has worked on these pistols.
let us know when you get it fixed.
Thank you for your response, Moog! I spoke with Dennis just yesterday and he said that he cannot re-seal this particular gun. I heard the same answer from a friend a few weeks ago. Thanks again, gkenny.

I have one that has the same issue. Besides the larger o-ring around the cap, there is a very small one inside of the cap that is held in by a c clip that i can't get out. if you find someone that fix these pistols please let me know.
Thank you very much airgunner1042, I really appreciate your quick response! It would appear that this is a very difficult, if not impossible airgun to seal.
If I ever find a way to do it, I will certainly post it here. Thanks again, gkenny.