Hearing Paul Harrell has passed away and Crosman has gone under

Hearing talk from the US that Crosman/ Daisy has gone under according to some US YT vid makers, and that YT shooting video maker Paul Harrell has died
Very sad to lose Paul. May have to go fire off some Winchester White Box in his honor.

Daisy and Gamo have been owned by same company for years and Daisy is still making the junk-tastic stuff they are famous for. Velocity Outdoors sold Crosman along with the Benjamin name to the same outfit that holds Gamo, Daisy and BSA. Could be good, could be bad. Well, it is bad if your job was on the line. Might be good if Crosman gets an infusion of cash and updates the M-Rod to a side lever, 3,650 psi and knocks a pound off of it and all the parts are backward compatible. Can only dream.

Last edited:
I wasn't a follower of this man but I've watched a few of his videos, he was very knowledgeable and skillful with firearms. I'll honor his brothers wishes and leave it at that.
What I liked best about his videos was that he questioned conventional wisdom and actually tested things under real world conditions. Whether it was his meat targets, shooting from a sleeping position or the fact that he'd look for exceptions to the rule in his videos and explain situations where you might want to do things differently than what everyone else seems to agree upon.

That and the guy never got into politics, bro humor or resorted to clickbait. He was just a class act that consistently delivered great content.

Sad to see him go.