Hello All! New to the PCP world here.

As the title stated, I am fairly new to the world of owning a PCP. Been scrolling through the forums for a little bit when I first got my Umarex Notos late last year. I can fully say that I am addicted as I recently purchased another PCP the Dynamic Compact in .22 cal. This is also my first big purchase and so I have decided to join the forum officially and I hope I can learn as much as possible from everyone on here.

I was fascinated by PCP many years ago when a family member use to own an Airforce airgun. He would let me shoot that thing whenever I felt like and it has never left my mind to this day how amazing it was. I just wanted to make my first post introducing myself on here.

As the title stated, I am fairly new to the world of owning a PCP. Been scrolling through the forums for a little bit when I first got my Umarex Notos late last year. I can fully say that I am addicted as I recently purchased another PCP the Dynamic Compact in .22 cal. This is also my first big purchase and so I have decided to join the forum officially and I hope I can learn as much as possible from everyone on here.

I was fascinated by PCP many years ago when a family member use to own an Airforce airgun. He would let me shoot that thing whenever I felt like and it has never left my mind to this day how amazing it was. I just wanted to make my first post introducing myself on here.
Welcome to the best AGN !
Stan in KY.

Hey! I'm also pretty new here! Cool to see such an active and live internet forum.