Hello from Iowa

Hello from Iowa
My name is Eric and I am in Iowa City.
I am originally from Maryland. I shot Field target at the DIFTA league in Damascus Maryland until 2016 when I moved to Iowa.
It is a beautiful place but there is ZERO Airgun activity much less Field Target competition.
So I am trying to get people together in eastern Iowa

Cedar Rapids/ Iowa City area has three gun clubs and a free shooting range area.

Plus farms and wooded areas all around.
I have everything laid out to build a club except people.

There cannot be a shooting competition without a club to organize it. And you have to have liability insurance to protect the land owner if we can find a private area to shoot.

There are a million details and a TON of work to do not to mention money.

But that is the only way Field Target will come to Iowa.

So let’s start club. We need at least half a dozen people that want to get together and hash it out.

Hello from Iowa
My name is Eric and I am in Iowa City.
I am originally from Maryland. I shot Field target at the DIFTA league in Damascus Maryland until 2016 when I moved to Iowa.
It is a beautiful place but there is ZERO Airgun activity much less Field Target competition.
So I am trying to get people together in eastern Iowa

Cedar Rapids/ Iowa City area has three gun clubs and a free shooting range area.

Plus farms and wooded areas all around.
I have everything laid out to build a club except people.

There cannot be a shooting competition without a club to organize it. And you have to have liability insurance to protect the land owner if we can find a private area to shoot.

There are a million details and a TON of work to do not to mention money.

But that is the only way Field Target will come to Iowa.

So let’s start club. We need at least half a dozen people that want to get together and hash it out.
Well, hopefully if you build it they will come, good luck.