Hello guys, This is Pete the pellet trap builder.

Hello again @Str8tshooter ,

That is very kind of you, just wish I had an RV that I could take advantage of your offer. The scenery is beautiful. Give us some specs on the range, yards, etc. Are there any Perch in that creek? I'll bring my fly rod :D .

ThomasT
I have targets from 20-90 yards and will be starting a thread on my range in the future. I live a couple miles from the world famous Pere Marquette River where you can catch very large Salmon.

I have targets from 20-90 yards and will be starting a thread on my range in the future. I live a couple miles from the world famous Pere Marquette River where you can catch very large Salmon.
What’s the closest town? I'm up in Cadillac and used to haunt the PM while working for the Forest Service. Would be fun to get together a fling some pellets one day.

What’s the closest town? I'm up in Cadillac and used to haunt the PM while working for the Forest Service. Would be fun to get together a fling some pellets one day.
That would be awesome rsfrid! I actually wanted to reach out to you in the past when I saw that you are in Cadillac , and thought of I mentioning that I am probably around an hour from you in my post to Thomas.

Last edited: