Help From The Community I Enjoy

if the rifle was a certain amount of money would not the police get involved as a degree of theft ? (don't know your state laws on amount of money . to be a felony
It was a hefty amount and a online police report was filed but they did not include any specific details in the report so I am working with their local police to try and get it added in the report.

Putting parcels on the porch, i never understod that.
We Danes sort of do have the same, but it is something you must sigh up for at your own risk, i could actually do it as they would put it at my apartment door and the door at street level are locked all the time.
And as i am a distrustful type, and some say paranoid, i have a CCTV camera in the peephole of my apartment door, so anyone passing by get their picture taken and also videoed.

I got a new scope in the mail ATM ( 40 X magnification ) and then a little boost to my collection of 13 gr Zan slugs, and then a single box of 10 gr zans to see if they fly well in a Gamo arrow my friend got, and then a few fun targets that are biodegradable.

Fellow airgun enthusiasts,

I'm reaching out to you all as my 2023 Huben K1 air rifle has been stolen, and I'm asking for your help to keep an eye out. The package was marked as delivered Friday July 28th at 3:08pm but when the member arrived the package was not there.

I want to keep this post focused on what matters most - finding my stolen air rifle. I kindly request your support and general awareness in keeping an eye out for any signs of my Huben K1 in the Columbus, OH and surrounding area. If you come across any listings or discover any information, please reach out to me privately.

Our airgun community has always been a supportive group, and I'm genuinely appreciative of your help just keeping an eye out.

It has the updated loading gate and an atlas 3.35" picatinny rail on the front end. It is a 2023 Limited Wood Edition and the serial number is 22K12023WS0270.

Thank you for being an amazing community.

Best regards,
MattView attachment 377561View attachment 377562
Always always always ship insured for full value and require a signature - did I say always!

Note for all!
Pirate ship does not cover guns of any kind under their insurance theough ups. I read up on this after hearing of Matts experience.
Ups will insure guns if you buy directly through them, but with the contract they have with pirate ship, they don’t allow you to ship guns through pirate ship, so unfortunately it’s ship at your own risk if you want to save 50% or more by using pirate ship, and don’t bother buying the extra insurance, because it’s pointless.

Agreed and already mentioned it and the recipient said definitely not claiming that.
The recipient should make you whole… not willing to file a claim on a package allegedly stolen from his porch. His property? We should “all” know who this non recipient is. So as to avoid doing business with him. Hope things work out to your satisfaction.

Last edited:
My neighbor called me a few weeks ago to tell me his mail was stolen from his mailbox. He filed a report, and talked to me about adding a trail cam next to our mailboxes (at the end of our private road).
I actually made a thread here asking for a trail cam that would do what I wanted it to do. I haven’t bought one yet, but with these things happening more and more often, I’m paranoid now.
I had a new air conditioner delivered to my house this morning. I got a call from the driver saying it was delivered, so I left work, so I could move it into my garage.
Times are sad!!

Note for all!
Pirate ship does not cover guns of any kind under their insurance theough ups. I read up on this after hearing of Matts experience.
Ups will insure guns if you buy directly through them, but with the contract they have with pirate ship, they don’t allow you to ship guns through pirate ship, so unfortunately it’s ship at your own risk if you want to save 50% or more by using pirate ship, and don’t bother buying the extra insurance, because it’s pointless.
Well UPS covers it. Not sure why pirateship wouldn’t. He can go through UPS in the end If pirateship doesn’t bother doing anything. I don’t recall reading anything about what you’ve said though.

Well UPS covers it. Not sure why pirateship wouldn’t. He can go through UPS in the end If pirateship doesn’t bother doing anything. I don’t recall reading anything about what you’ve said though.
It's in pirateships contract

Screenshot_20230803-113450.png

The majority of people are “good” the “bad” people are the minority, thank goodness for that…

Even a lot of the 'good' can be iffy lol.

If anyone reading this is on the fence about a home security system (including door bell camera) I would urge you to strongly consider it.

It is so cool to know your home is safe and see who is there at any point in time. Heck I can even set a warning tone if there is a package on my porch and anyone goes near it.

We had an issue this year (case is still building so I cannot go into detail) and the police suggested a security system. We moved into a brand new house last month and have the place rigged up and it's been a gamechanger for us.

I have other security deterrents (the noisy, metal kind) but no good if you aint there.

Even a lot of the 'good' can be iffy lol.

If anyone reading this is on the fence about a home security system (including door bell camera) I would urge you to strongly consider it.

It is so cool to know your home is safe and see who is there at any point in time. Heck I can even set a warning tone if there is a package on my porch and anyone goes near it.

We had an issue this year (case is still building so I cannot go into detail) and the police suggested a security system. We moved into a brand new house last month and have the place rigged up and it's been a gamechanger for us.

I have other security deterrents (the noisy, metal kind) but no good if you aint there.
I'd also recommend if you have a doorbell camera that it is setup for movement vs just when the doorbell button is pushed.

Mine is constantly recording live but it will save and alert when movement is detected. I have front door, side (where A/C and water system is) and hallway to back sliders. My 14 yo stepdaughter is an absolute nightmare which is why we have one in the house.

Vivint is the system and you can get all kinds of bolt on cameras and lights and it's an intruder alarm too with contacts on all entry points.

Absolutely worth it. It has been FLAWLESS.

Screenshot_20230803_183310_Vivint.jpg
Screenshot_20230803_182757_Vivint.jpg

REALLY ! no Uranium ore,,,,,, what is a man to do. :LOL:

Actually in Denmark you can find a list of the approximate customs cost for various items,,,, but most scary on that list is nuclear reactors, and this little country only ever had a very tiny research reactor which was de commissioned decades ago.

But apparently i can import a nuclear reactor if i can pay for it,,,,,, i swear the people in charge here, i do NOT get them.

My neighbor called me a few weeks ago to tell me his mail was stolen from his mailbox. He filed a report, and talked to me about adding a trail cam next to our mailboxes (at the end of our private road).
I actually made a thread here asking for a trail cam that would do what I wanted it to do. I haven’t bought one yet, but with these things happening more and more often, I’m paranoid now.
I had a new air conditioner delivered to my house this morning. I got a call from the driver saying it was delivered, so I left work, so I could move it into my garage.
Times are sad!!
It is Sad! I on purpose friended both my usps carrier and my ups guy, exchanged cell numbers, so I can contact them to ask them to let me know when they’re 20 minutes out so I can be right there to receive shipment. If people send me their guns to work on or if I buy something from the classifieds I always not only ask for a tracking but the eta as shown on the receipts, so as to make sure I’m home to receive it.

I find it hard to believe a guy that’s receiving a gun as stellar as that Huben wouldn’t make special arrangements with work so he could be home to receive it, or set up with the carrier to hold it at their facilities so he could go pick it up, or have a friend neighbor or family member receive it. If there’s a want there’s a way.

It’s not like it’s a pair of shoes from amazon for gosh sake, it’s a Huben!! Find a way to be home!!

I truly feel that guy you sent the gun to is full of chit, or better yet, full of cheat!

I’m with Leon- let all know so we don’t do business with him

Last edited: