HELP: FX Wildcat MK1 has lost its accuracy

To compliment DairyBoys good suggestion-

remove the barrel shroud. Remove the cheek rest. Look at the way the barrel enters the block. If it looks cocked(fighting) or misaligned to the left or right, then that blow to the carpet pulled the barrel out a bit. If you look at Ernest’s video it shows him taking the barrel off. Do not pull yours off unless it is misaligned, and if it is, just loosen the two grub screws on top like Ernest did, and gently fit the barrel onto the block as it should be, then re tighten the grub screws. Don’t go gorilla on the screws, as this is steel onto brass ok.

meanwhile, role your barrel shroud on a piece of glass, to check to see if it is still aligned.

Curious, have you tried just readjusting the scope turrets to rezero scope?

ive had my wildcat apart around 12 times, and all the time still had my scope mounted on the rail. Put everything back together, took a shot. You’d think it would be close to the past zero it had, right, cause I never messed with removing the scope or the mounts. Well, I ended up being 10 clicks too low and 5 clicks too far to the left. So, just try re zeroing your scope.

Curious, have you tried just readjusting the scope turrets to rezero scope?

ive had my wildcat apart around 12 times, and all the time still had my scope mounted on the rail. Put everything back together, took a shot. You’d think it would be close to the past zero it had, right, cause I never messed with removing the scope or the mounts. Well, I ended up being 10 clicks too low and 5 clicks too far to the left. So, just try re zeroing your scope.

My scope doesn't have turrets. Its a digital scope. It is very easy to zero with usually just one shot. The groups now are so far low that it is out of the adjustment range of the Wraith. At the range I am shooting, the shots should be an inch or two off and easily zeroed, not 18 inches like now.

By chance, what kind of scope mounts are on your rifle? Did the mounts come with the gun when you bought it, and you just placed your scope on them?

The scope has a solid picatinny mount standard and a QD mount. Both are now shooting low.

1572190426_12701449155db5b8dab915d0.33407852_IMG_0178.jpg
1572190453_3663369635db5b8f587db02.26905682_IMG_0179.jpg

Update:

I switched to the standard mount from the QD and removed the moderator. I am now shooting hole within a hole.When I replace the moderator it shoots 6 inches low. When I remove the moderator it is hole within hole accuracy again. Perhaps it is a bent moderator? 

Cant do too much testing as it is, since its no longer back yard friendly. Sounds like a .22!

Recommendations on moderators? DonnyFL? The one that came on the rifle is a 3-D printed plastic one.

Thanks all.