Help please, stuck cleaning patch

Well I may have done something stupid. I was cleaning my new HW110 with a Nappier pull through. On my last pass the patch holder ripped off and patch got stuck about 5 inches from the end of the barrel. I’m hoping someone in here may have a suggestion on removing the patch without damaging the barrel. The moderator was removed before I started cleaning.

Thanks

Maybe shoot it out? (Assuming there isn't a pellet in the chamber.)
5 inches down the barrel and the PCP is a sub 12ft. air rifle ? Just push it back thru the breech, would be my go to solution. WHY? I also had a napier pull thru break as I was cleaning my RAW .22:mad: , and I pushed everything back out the breech and was good to go.(y)

5 inches down the barrel and the PCP is a sub 12ft. air rifle ? Just push it back thru the breech, would be my go to solution. WHY? I also had a napier pull thru break as I was cleaning my RAW .22:mad: , and I pushed everything back out the breech and was good to go.(y)
This is the US version so it will will have some more power than 12ft. In my research some people had noted concerns about blowing seals by shooting it out. Not sure if soaking it in Baristol over night might help with shooting it out. It’s definitely closer to the muzzle than the breech.

Reactions: dgeesaman
Hope you dont more compact it in using a dowl to push out.. lol.. been there done that

I made a puller out of hi tencil wire and made a packing puller type thing with a cork screw end to dig in and pull ..

My patch was deeper in maybe perfect 1/2 way ( my luck). Pushing it was no option and mad it stuck tighter..lol then .177 too boot so not much room to work..

Anyway heres a look at packing pullers and the tips for ideas to make somthing if needed.

th-2208509777.jpg

It took me like 3 dig in and pulls to remove that one in chunks but it came out after the he pushing methods just made things worse i also made one with a sharp needle point and wiggled pushed it all the way through and that made the puller one work better . / Made a starter hole to grab.. just need strong wire or rod. A small sharp screw on somthing may do if you can fasten it to screw and pull. ,177 is a pain for its size to find something to fit in and work it.

Desperation can make ideas..lol

Reactions: Olewaylon
Place the hose end of your fill station against the muzzle and do a short burst of air from your fill tank, and blow it out towards the breech
If a guy could safely shoot 500+psi down the barrel that could do it.. using my normal compressor 120 or what ever psi it is did not budge mine out..

Reactions: Olewaylon