Help with Kraford and Lypt

I'm in a similar situation. I ordered a Drake rail in June for a Ghost and still haven't heard from them. K&L took the money but no sight of a rail. I have called several times only to have no answers and the same with the emails. I'm wondering is they are even still in business or maybe they are like Seb rest and Thomas air guns you you pay and wait a year for your product.

I'm in a similar situation. I ordered a Drake rail in June for a Ghost and still haven't heard from them. K&L took the money but no sight of a rail. I have called several times only to have no answers and the same with the emails. I'm wondering is they are even still in business or maybe they are like Seb rest and Thomas air guns you you pay and wait a year for your product.
i had the same experience with them and had to cancel tranaction w CC company. Very irresponsible indeed!

Airguns of Arizona may have it in stock? give them a call @gh6airgunner
PRS carries a similar item but K&L products are really well made.

Last edited: