Umarex Help with notos trigger

It’s horrible!!!!!

So I’ve cleaned the barrel, adjusted the trigger to @Dairyboy specs, and tried shooting some groups.
25-30yds it’s shotgun pattern still, but if I REALLY REALLY concentrate, I can get it to group a little.
I’m tolling his up to the trigger being heavy and hard to predict. I’m sure I’m pulling shots when pulling the trigger.
I really want to keep this thing, and give it the benefit of the doubt. It was so cheap after all, but I can’t stand the trigger.

Anyone know what I can do to improve it? I’m not looking match grade, just a nice predictable pull, and perhaps 1 pound pull.
thrust bearing behind the hammer spring and round/polish the second stage grub screw. polish the sear contact too piston side as well. i think the thrust bearing is what really smoothed out my trigger though. i dont know why or the reason behind it

but you gotta admit, people that purchase high end guns are inevitably going to do some kind modification to them. this hobby can get obsessive lol it’s our nature to always strive for improvement and anyone who says otherwise is lying to themself. green apples to red apples.. still an apple
Not entirely true. I have done zero modifications to either of my evols, or my brk ranger. I shoot them as they came to me. I turned the hammer spring down on the ranger to get 15fpe. That’s all I’ve done. We’re not all like the FX boys that like to tinker. Some of us prefer shooting time instead.

I didn't want to get all wrapped up in the trigger mess with the Notos but I will say that a simple spring change, polishing of the contact surfaces, a good 90° angle on the sear and the addition of a second spring to engage the sear reliably are the things I do on my customers guns.

Since these are messy, elementary triggers, the lower you place your finger, the less resistance there is and the lighter the trigger pull.

My first notos is still accurate with 6000 pellets plus thru it. I bought another for my grandson and it sprayed 2 inches. Sent it back and the next one I received was just as bad. did the q tip test at the barrel end and it had burr. Did the brass screw on the crown and it now shoots almost as good as my first one..so maybe that's the problem

Firewalker did my trigger and it’s super sweet. Can’t miss crisp and light.

MadeintheuK bro it’s an accurate gun if you are missing it’s you
BRO……it’s a Chinese gun. Their manufacturing isn’t the most consistent. We already know this of spa in the past. If it was me, I wouldn’t be a curate with anything. I can assure that’s untrue. My notos is obviously different to your notos. I invite you to come shoot next to me any day of the week.

BRO……it’s a Chinese gun. Their manufacturing isn’t the most consistent. We already know this of spa in the past. If it was me, I wouldn’t be a curate with anything. I can assure that’s untrue. My notos is obviously different to your notos. I invite you to come shoot next to me any day of the week.
I suppose what I meant is it isn’t the trigger thats causing your inaccuracies.
I also haven’t heard of any inaccurate Notos.
I’d love to shoot with anyone .. is that a legit offer. Lol

I suppose what I meant is it isn’t the trigger thats causing your inaccuracies.
I also haven’t heard of any inaccurate Notos.
I’d love to shoot with anyone .. is that a legit offer. Lol
The trigger is known to cause inaccuracies on many guns. That’s why “high end” guns have adjustable triggers. Everyone is different in their taste on triggers. A crisp break is a MUST. the design of the notos trigger doesn’t allow it to be tuned very light, OR crisp. It’s a known issue with the pp750 platform in general. The post before yours literally just talked about notos inaccuracies. You didn’t need to look far. I guess the notos bubble is strong with some.

I did mean it for shooting. Whenever you’re in my neck of the woods, I’d be glad to shoot next to you

The trigger is known to cause inaccuracies on many guns. That’s why “high end” guns have adjustable triggers. Everyone is different in their taste on triggers. A crisp break is a MUST. the design of the notos trigger doesn’t allow it to be tuned very light, OR crisp. It’s a known issue with the pp750 platform in general. The post before yours literally just talked about notos inaccuracies. You didn’t need to look far. I guess the notos bubble is strong with some.

I did mean it for shooting. Whenever you’re in my neck of the woods, I’d be glad to shoot next to you
I do apologize for not seeing the previous posts.

I

Accept my apology. I see I did miss that info.

I mean I had Firewalker do his thing to my Notos so the trigger was worked. So my experience is solid …. I feel , to me it’s light and breaks cleanly. I’d call it crisp. Me and a few friends have first and second batch Notos , all problem free and accurate. So I do admit I have a spoiled view of the Notos

Also sorry about the “Bro “
Chalk it up to ole fart trying to be flip

Reactions: madeintheuk