Hi guys" am i haveing fun yet"

The soup can make's the best target" it love's 25 cal" before and after" when im sober i shoot the can way out on the right haning on the car hood"

IMG_4297.JPG

IMG_4298.JPG

Last edited:
Cherry tomatoes. The wife and I buy them for salads, but we hate them and never use them but once. Haha. Good for something.
My wife plants a few cherry tomato plants every year in buckets on our deck. At the end of the season when they quit ripening I clip off a "bunch" of green ones and hang that bunch at my pellet trap. 6 or 8 or 10 targets each each and I think the green ones pop much better than the ripe ones. For the price of a pack of seeds you could shoot green maters for months in FL.

Since you hate them your challenge can be to shoot them before they get a chance to ripen and you have to eat them.
Good luck keeping ahead of them where you live. :ROFLMAO:

While i do love the smack of lead hitting something solid, then the whine when a pellet or slug ricochet off something is still the best.
Of course doing that, you need to have plenty of room CUZ no knowing where the damn thing is landing.

I have tried shooting little apples too, but my .177 slugs just drill them, and so it is more fun to shoot blades of grass or other things that grow in the field.
Up to 50 M it is fairly easy to do pneumatic landscaping as we call it, but you try and cut a blade of grass or similar at 80 M and its a whole other ballgame.

Another favorite is putting a 2-3 feet long 1/2 or so thick very dry branch in the ground, and then cut it down from the top 1/2 inch at the time ( preferably with side branches )

Also in my friends field when he have mowed, there are little yellow flowers, shooting those or the bees / butterflies that land on them, also fun, and as its at random distances you need to figure out your holdover.