Hikmicro Alpex 4K LRF - How to Buy in the USA

I bought my Hikmicro Alpex 4K LRF from airgunheaven.com - here's the link to the scope - https://airgunheaven.com/en/night-vision-scope-hikmicro-alpex-4k-a50el-lrf

So far, the 4K is my favorite "regular scope" based night vision scope. I have both the DNT Zulus and TNC225R and they are my favorite small form factor scopes. What I like about the 4K is that it goes from 3.5 to 28 on the zoom factor so I can use it for both short and long range pesting. It also has and adjustable aperture from F1.2 to F2.5 which really lets you optimize the incoming light. Software update was very simple and can be done via a PC or through the mobile apps.

There is one caveat and that is there are no US based sales of the scopes, so you have to go through some "hoops" to get the app and go to their website for the full manual and firmware upgrades. Since airgun heaven is selling them, I will suggest to them to post the manual and software upgrades on their site and then it will be very simple. If any of you get the scope, PM me and I'll let you know how to do it until they do.

I have a Taipan Veteran II tactical coming in (550m barrel) and will put the 4K on it and try and take some pictures and videos.

Last edited:
@Ezana4CE - Like everything else in retired life, it seems you aren't just sitting around trying to think about what to do! LOL!

I will be taking it out in the next day or two to use it on beavers. I'll flip it over to the .25 Cricket II tactical shooting slugs for maximum effect. I will also take the EVOL 30 magnon with the DNT TNC225R and try and "AB" the 2!

@Ezana4CE - Like everything else in retired life, it seems you aren't just sitting around trying to think about what to do! LOL!

I will be taking it out in the next day or two to use it on beavers. I'll flip it over to the .25 Cricket II tactical shooting slugs for maximum effect. I will also take the EVOL 30 magnon with the DNT TNC225R and try and "AB" the 2!
@Pfddi I'll be waiting to see that footage. Please keep us posted. If you start a thread in the beaver hunt, please drop a line t in this thread in case to let me know in case I miss the post.

Reactions: Pfddi
Dan,

What one has to do in the USA is to setup an VPN on your PC or smart phone that will let you select the country where you want the IP address to be used. Once you have a country outside USA (and Canada) selected and the VPN established, then you can get to the Hikmicro website and also you can go to the app store for your device and download the app.

I bought my Hikmicro Alpex 4K LRF from airgunheaven.com - here's the link to the scope - https://airgunheaven.com/en/night-vision-scope-hikmicro-alpex-4k-a50el-lrf

So far, the 4K is my favorite "regular scope" based night vision scope. I have both the DNT Zulus and TNC225R and they are my favorite small form factor scopes. What I like about the 4K is that it goes from 3.5 to 28 on the zoom factor so I can use it for both short and long range pesting. It also has and adjustable aperture from F1.2 to F2.5 which really lets you optimize the incoming light. Software update was very simple and can be done via a PC or through the mobile apps.

There is one caveat and that is there are no US based sales of the scopes, so you have to go through some "hoops" to get the app and go to their website for the full manual and firmware upgrades. Since airgun heaven is selling them, I will suggest to them to post the manual and software upgrades on their site and then it will be very simple. If any of you get the scope, PM me and I'll let you know how to do it until they do.

I have a Taipan Veteran II tactical coming in (550m barrel) and will put the 4K on it and try and take some pictures and videos.
Thanks for providing the link @Pfddi:
That's a very impressive device.
However no physical specs were provided.
Can you tell me its weight, please.
Thanks
Edward

1724810524911.png

Reactions: SilentSquirrel