• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle HM1000x Chassis.25 cal. LQQK!

Classified Status
SOLD
Mar 20, 2023
Brentwood, TN, USA
SOLD. I am offering my RAW Chassis.25 cal rifle to the market. The rifle was ordered directly from Martin when purchased by the original owner. I purchased it from him and am the second owner. The rifle is less than two years old. As you can see from the pictures it has seen very little use. Last I checked it is shooting 34gr FX pellets around 910fps. It includes an ARCA rail with a picatinny underneath to attach a bipod. Even though I have small hands I didn’t care for the original grip because it felt too narrow. I replaced it with a Magpul grip that fills my hand and feels much better. It also comes with one magazine.
Why am I selling? I made a BIG purchase on a long range rifle so something needs to move in order to cover the cost and I have another .25 that has sentimental value.
The rifle is in great shape and works and shoots as it should. Sale is available only to the contiguous 48 states. PayPal F&F please. Price is $SOLD shipped for a quick sale.

IMG_1226.jpeg

IMG_1231.jpeg

IMG_1227.jpeg

IMG_1229.jpeg

IMG_1232.jpeg

IMG_1233.jpeg

Last edited: