RAW Rapid HM1000X Hammer Spring

Thanks! Great information. I think all of the air rifle manufacturers are actually owned by the pellet manufacturers! I can go through 1,000 pellets just to determine if my settings match my suppositions! I think those that control wind all over the world are in on it also!
You're so welcome and your theory is sound...I am in agreement....😂👍🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MikeAllen
I have my reg turned way down (Huma Reg), I had it set to 140 or 150 and was shooting .22 pellets at 1010fps so I turned the reg down to 110bar to get the pellets shooting closer to 920-930 with the hammer spring about right in the middle of the travel. Backing it all the way out makes just about no difference in fps for some reason. I turned it in a little just to see if it changes the velocity and it doesn't seem to do anything. Martin said that there is no difference in hammer springs between the .22 and .25 RAW's.

Your at max velocity for the reg pressure

I have my reg turned way down (Huma Reg), I had it set to 140 or 150 and was shooting .22 pellets at 1010fps so I turned the reg down to 110bar to get the pellets shooting closer to 920-930 with the hammer spring about right in the middle of the travel. Backing it all the way out makes just about no difference in fps for some reason. I turned it in a little just to see if it changes the velocity and it doesn't seem to do anything. Martin said that there is no difference in hammer springs between the .22 and .25 RAW's.
Does the Huma reg for RAW HM1000X have pressure settings inscribed on it - if not, how are you determining the reg pressure setting?

I’ll be interested in the answer to your questions about reg pressure. I just got my RAW and was curios about the reg pressure. I spoke with UtahAirguns about it. Since there is only one manometer on my HM 1000x I asked them how to know I was not shooting the gun below the reg pressure. The answer was when the velocity starts to drop that’s where the reg is set at. I was concerned about doing damage to the reg by shooting it below the reg pressure set value.

Does the Huma reg for RAW HM1000X have pressure settings inscribed on it - if not, how are you determining the reg pressure setting?
No they dont. The packaging has the test pressure that it comes set at on it. Mine was 138 Bar. Then the instructions on the website tell you how much adjustment gives how much it changes bar pressure.

Reactions: Ranchibi