• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle HMX1000 .22

Classified Status
WTS

Zgregory

Aug 29, 2021
Arizona, United States
I have a full package going up for sale!
The air rifle is my hmx1000 raw which is heavily modified to be the highest power RAW on the market currently. With a large titanium power plenum and modified hammer spring this gun will easily push 80ftlbs but lives happiest around 70. It also has a 700cc air marksman bottle and Arken ep5 5-25. It has the updated cocking handle for the new guns aswell. I have a 700mm LW barrel which needs slight modification to work perfect. With the longer barrel this gun will be an absolute cannon!
Also for sale is my daystate 110v leggro compressor. This deal can be broken up separately or sold as a package. For just the RAW with optics it would be 1,800. The compressor alone is 1,800 purchased for 2,700. As a package deal this would be 3,000 you would pay shipping, it would be shipped through AOA.

IMG_1410.jpeg

IMG_1922.jpeg

IMG_1921.jpeg

IMG_1920.jpeg

IMG_1419.jpeg

IMG_0842.png