Home invasion plan stalled.

I will have to rid myself of several trees. Some den trees and some are food. The walnut and oak are first for different reasons. One is in the power lines and one too close to the house with a disease. Have trimmed both in the past but they are too big and tree rats everywhere. Be Well Brothers, B.
I bet I’ve cut a thousand trees down over the years. And absolutely hate wasting money. But last year I hired a company to trim my trees, a first. I have a 15 ft. pole chain saw, but their boom truck had a 70 ft. lift. I have to say it was worth it. No trees near my house.
IMG_6455.jpeg
I didn’t feel like climbing trees to cutoff limbs. Be safe. Crow

I bet I’ve cut a thousand trees down over the years. And absolutely hate wasting money. But last year I hired a company to trim my trees, a first. I have a 15 ft. pole chain saw, but their boom truck had a 70 ft. lift. I have to say it was worth it. No trees near my house. View attachment 488344I didn’t feel like climbing trees to cutoff limbs. Be safe. Crow
Yeah, expensive but worth it!

I have not used a sit harness. I have only been a groundsman. Dragging brush and shredding it was my job with Asplundh contracting to KCPL. Does anyone know? Are those black squirrels just a melanese color phase or a different kind of squirrel? Be Well Brothers, Bandito.
My daughter lives 2 1/2 hours away in Kingston On. On the north border of NY. When I visit her I have to wear a neck brace, there’s so many black squirrels. CROW

Reactions: Bandito
I have not used a sit harness. I have only been a groundsman. Dragging brush and shredding it was my job with Asplundh contracting to KCPL. Does anyone know? Are those black squirrels just a melanese color phase or a different kind of squirrel? Be Well Brothers, Bandito.
They are a melanistic color phase of a grey squirrel. I grew up in Princeton, NJ, there were tons of "black" grey squirrels there too.

Reactions: Bandito