• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Home on the Range

I'm a fortunate man to live where I do.

0627241712_HDR.jpg

Your grass look like at my friends place, feed grass that have been growing all year.

But ! Yeah green is a good color, my second favorite after the blue of the Ocean ( old salty sea dog here )
I live in western NY and it old hayfield and pasture grasses. I mow the tall stuff once a year in late summer or early fall just keep it in grasses and clovers and not go solidly goldenrod & fall asters (the dark green are to the right) or dogwood shrubs.

15 deg C and now it is 18 deg C.
That is pretty much the daytime temperatures for the next week in Denmark, where it is supposed to be summer now.
Not sure if we are as far north on the globs as SA are south on it. But i dont think its far off.

But summers seem to be a buy gone thing here, last week we did have 2 days in a row that was nice, but now we are back to grey skies and also rain more or less every day.
Last year was the same, and i will have to go back a few years to remember a sort of OK summer.

25 deg C is what constitute a Danish summer day, that is high i feel CUZ summer days with 30 deg C those are pretty rare even a good summer will just see 2 or 3 of those, and its damn rare you get a couple of those in a row, as i recall last year we dident even get 1 of those extremely hot days, and i dont think we have been there this year either.

If there just was a little sunshine and not too much wind it would be nice, but grey skies and rain all the time, well that is pretty annoying.
By the forecast i will not be able to get any meaningful shooting in before the 8 or 9 July, and even there rain is forecast for the 8, though that might well change a lot before then.

Today and tomorrow 6 M/s average winds and gusts over 10 M/s ( 14 ) , that is 21 / 45 km/h wind

That is pretty much the daytime temperatures for the next week in Denmark, where it is supposed to be summer now.
Not sure if we are as far north on the globs as SA are south on it. But i dont think its far off.

But summers seem to be a buy gone thing here, last week we did have 2 days in a row that was nice, but now we are back to grey skies and also rain more or less every day.
Last year was the same, and i will have to go back a few years to remember a sort of OK summer.

25 deg C is what constitute a Danish summer day, that is high i feel CUZ summer days with 30 deg C those are pretty rare even a good summer will just see 2 or 3 of those, and its damn rare you get a couple of those in a row, as i recall last year we dident even get 1 of those extremely hot days, and i dont think we have been there this year either.

If there just was a little sunshine and not too much wind it would be nice, but grey skies and rain all the time, well that is pretty annoying.
By the forecast i will not be able to get any meaningful shooting in before the 8 or 9 July, and even there rain is forecast for the 8, though that might well change a lot before then.

Today and tomorrow 6 M/s average winds and gusts over 10 M/s ( 14 ) , that is 21 / 45 km/h wind
Denmark is from 54N to 57N. SA is from 22S to 34S. So you are much further north than we are south.
Southern Africa?
Jip. I am in the warmer part of the country, near the Mozambique border.

Reactions: Peashooter
Aaa maybe i was thinking of Argentina, another end of a world country i at least have visited, never been to the African continent.

Something wrong with the Danish weather for sure, in the past 10 years in total we gotten less snowfall than we would typically get in a week when i was a kid in the 70ties. Where i live the past 10 years have given 50 - 60 CM of snow in total, for damn sure under 1 M
Funny thing summers back then also felt better, but that might be a glitch in my grey goo between the ears.