FX homework with your help

AGT Vulcan or Uragan
Alpha Delta or Red Wolf
BRK Ghost
AAA
Skout
Kalibrgun

Equally or more important is where you buy it from and getting it tuned.
Charlie Frear at Georgie Airguns does AGT and Kalibrgun, you’ll receive a great rifle
Rich at @Airgun-Revisions will hook you up with a great shooting rifle.

It’s a major investment and you owe it to yourself to buy from a person that will answer the phone and help you any time you need it.

I don’t have anything against a lot of companies, all I know it I would take a Bullshark tuned by Rich before I’d take an off the rack FX. It may sound crazy, but I appreciate those that dedicate themselves to the craft. I’m a recreational shooter and an M4 would do nothing more for me than a Bullshark.

Last edited:
The FX Panthera is a great rifle. Mine is set up more for hunting and bench shooting rather than PRS. I’ve added a front 480cc bottle and now have a total of 780cc. With my Athlon scope on top it is a heavy rifle but man can it shoot. At 50 yards it’s rare that a five shot group strays outside of the .400” inch range. And that is with H&N 30 grain slugs. Just this past weekend I was shooting eggs at 123 yards and very rarely missed.

The FX Panthera is a great rifle. Mine is set up more for hunting and bench shooting rather than PRS. I’ve added a front 480cc bottle and now have a total of 780cc. With my Athlon scope on top it is a heavy rifle but man can it shoot. At 50 yards it’s rare that a five shot group strays outside of the .400” inch range. And that is with H&N 30 grain slugs. Just this past weekend I was shooting eggs at 123 yards and very rarely missed.
You must raise your own chickens :p