• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Horrible experience with Trauma23

SMH

Jun 30, 2021
Va, United States
I will give credit where it’s due. Half of the transaction was for a rifle, which was packaged and shipped in a very timely manner, rifle was also in excellent shape as advertised. 

2nd part of the transaction was the worst experience I’ve had on AGN. He had 20 tins of jsb pellets and 3 tins of FX , which we came to a price on. He also advised me that two of my mags for the gun would be shipping with that box of pellets. Long story short, when the box arrived it looked to be in bad shape and I figured it was bad news. Sure enough, 14 of the 20 tins of jsb were missing, along with two of the RTI mags that supposedly got shipped with the pellets.

He was immediately contacted and told about the issue and I was told he would “make it right”. It’s now been over two months and I’ve heard every excuse In the book. At one point he wanted to send me a bunch of different slugs to make up the difference, I advised him I had no use for those slugs and just wanted what I paid for. As far as the mags go, I had to stay on top of that too. I was told he was “getting an invoice” for them, but when I asked for it, it was never produced. In his defense, AOA had been out of them, but you could prepay and they could be sent out when they did come in. He never prepaid because he never had any intention of replacing them.

At one point he literally got mad at me for contacting AOA and checking to see when the mags would arrive, and because of it , threatened not to send the slugs that he was trying to pawn off on me in place of the 14 tins of jsb’s.

listen, I know we are at the post offices mercy, and on several occasions , early on in his lies I conveyed that point, but the fact of the matter is he chose not to insure what he was sending and expected me to eat his mistake. And if you think for a single second that he wouldn’t try it on a high dollar air rifle, you’d be sadly mistaken. I’m leaving this report here to try and hopefully keep someone from making a $2000 mistake instead of a $200 mistake.

If anyone is thinking of buying from him and on the fence, I’ve got the ENTIRE transaction between the two of us via text. I was extremely patient in the beginning, but at some point you just have to come to the conclusion that you are being jerked around. I’ve been floored at how he handled it.

I’m just thankful the rifle made it , because no doubt in my mind he’d try and weasel his way out of fixing a large transaction like that. Basically, if everything works out in shipping, you’d be okay. If not, he’ll offer anything but the right solution. He seemed floored I didn’t want the $50 of insurance from the post office and hundreds of useless slugs instead of the JSB’s I paid for. I have it from him, verbatim, that it’s “on the buyer” in situations like this. Again, anyone that wants to see the conversation, with ZERO removed or added, contact me….you’ll definitely rethink taking the chance.

Reactions: Dan25