• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hostage rescue quickie

Here's a fun and cheap target idea. If you're anything like me, I can't focus and have good fundamentals for more than one target card, maybe 2. I found a deck of cards that has tiny clubs, hearts, spades, and diamonds. These measure at roughly .25"x .34". Try not to kill the hostage. A clean target is one shot on each symbol top and bottom. The bigger symbols can be used as sighters if you wish, but you still can't kill the hostage so be careful. Haven't really thought about how to score it. Distance is 30 yards. 50 would probably be even more fun.

I have a few old decks of cards that I keep in the garage for shooting purposes. I also keep a few cards in my hunting backpack for double checking “zero” while in the field if needed. I’m going to see if any of them have the same small suits as yours. Great idea to rescue the hostage. I’m going to give it a try.
Kenny

Reactions: Demphna2
Neat idea @Demphna2 ! The deck of cards that I have to shoot at is set up a little different:
Playing Card_QueenO-Clubs.jpg

I think the idea still works, but the big one and small one are inverted. Also, the dimensions of the "target box" are probably still basically the same between the designs of our cards...the point is "don't smoke the queen", I should be good.

How did you hold your card? I get a lot of wind, so I will probably have to use tape, but I am curious as there isn't any tape on your picture.