how do I send private messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty new here and am still figuring things out, but I can't figure out how to send pm's. When I first signed up it said I had to have ten posts and I am beyond that. Ideally this doesn't get fixed because the only reason I've wanted to send a message so far was to buy things from the classifieds, so ultimately it's for my best interest, but missing good deals on things I want just hurts!!

Reactions: .20calguy
I'm pretty new here and am still figuring things out, but I can't figure out how to send pm's. When I first signed up it said I had to have ten posts and I am beyond that. Ideally this doesn't get fixed because the only reason I've wanted to send a message so far was to buy things from the classifieds, so ultimately it's for my best interest, but missing good deals on things I want just hurts!!
10 day waiting period for new accounts on top of the post count minimum. You're at 7 days so you should be good to go soon. Welcome by the way

10 day waiting period for new accounts on top of the post count minimum. You're at 7 days so you should be good to go soon. Welcome by the way
aha! thank you. I didn't see that requirement anywhere. I appreciate that.

Been sitting up half my nights reading this forum for awhile. All in it is hasn't been a healthy find for me!

The fastest way is to Venmo me $500, send me a PM and I'll tell you how to do it. Oh and welcome.

Maybe....

giphy (8).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.