• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How do you store multiple air guns?

IMG_3588.jpeg
IMG_3589.jpeg

I prefer the rubber coated wall mount hooks (Amazon) over the floor rack. Limited space for me, gotta make do with what I have.

geeze now ill have to count my guns . i like the wall hook horizontal display ,but i would build it as a cabinet with a door , maybe a recycled sliding shower door ?

edit : i have a recycle construction shop nearby , remodelers bring tare out doors and tubs , windows ,acoustic tiles into this place instead of throwing into the dump.

Reactions: .20calguy
The Dragon claw and Crosman 362 are leaned in corners of the living room. I started messing with field target about the time I started with PCPs and german springers, so each rifle is in its own soft case with a notebook of tuning data, range cards, fill probe if needed, and a few tins of its prefered pellets. It is way easier to grab and go if everything for a particuler rifle is together.

I only have 5 pcps and 4 of them are stored in coffee tables in my great room to keep them handy. I'll include a couple pictures. The top of the coffee tables is on full extension ball bearing drawer slides so you just push it out of the way to get a gun out. Not reasonably possible for 60 but might be something to think about if you want to keep a few handy.

I also have a drawer under my bed (sorry no pictures) that holds my powder burners and the other PCP. I did this to save space and keep the guns not readily visible. The drawer and the coffee table lock to keep my grandkids from finding them and trying to use them unsupervised.

For 60 what I think I would do if you have the space is to have two heights of vertical racks along a wall or two. On the bottom you need cutouts for the butt of the gun. Up higher you need a board along the wall that you fasten spacers to with drywall screws from below. The width of the spacers can be custom since some guns need a little more space than others. I had a built in cabinet in my closet set up this way for a dozen or so guns in my last house. If you are not a good trim carpenter you might have to find one to make this. But if you tell them what you need they may also have ideas.

View attachment 421889

View attachment 421890
I like this a lot!

Anyone know how sturdy those wall hooks are in drywall? I've been contemplating doing the whole slatboard wall thing but just can't bring myself to do it.
You’ve got to either have some sort of anchor for them or screw them into studs. There are lots of good drywall anchor systems though. The Project Farm channel on YouTube did a very good episode on them.

Reactions: allinssd
One thing to keep in mind here is you don't know WHO is viewing these pages. Do you really think it's a good idea to show how many and where your guns are located? Seems to me the least info thieves can get the safer it is for us good guys. It's too easy to get addresses and other info online. Not trying to be a paranoid but these are different times. Why hide or secure your guns and then show the bad guys where they are and how to find them? Just saying.