• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How do you store multiple air guns?

I find that putting gun socks on them not only protects them from damage, but also allows you to fit more into the same space and keeps their slings from getting tangled up. I sometimes use them as gun cases as well on cheap guns and milsurps. I figure having a gun in the sock meets the letter of the law as to it being in a case.

IMG_20230329_145926.jpg
IMG_20230329_150358.jpg

2 shelves, lower one solid board end to end of the wall, second one higher enough for guns barrels to go into half moon cut outs. use mini bungee cords to tighten across front of half moons to ensure no falling of gun. figure 6 inches spacing for each gun, 24 guns along a 12 foot wall.
I like this & have been thinking along these lines. My only concern is the rifle length variations, some guns are super short, others very long. I'll probably end up doing 3 different height levels for the top racks.

You should build a room onto your home that will encase a luggage carousel like you see in an airport. On each slat mount a 2 gun upright rack. When you open the door to the addition, it will turn on the lights and the carousel. A button mounted in the doorway will stop the machine when the rifle you wish to use comes around. I know this would be expensive, but for someone who owns 60 airguns, its not a far fetched idea.

You should build a room onto your home that will encase a luggage carousel like you see in an airport. On each slat mount a 2 gun upright rack. When you open the door to the addition, it will turn on the lights and the carousel. A button mounted in the doorway will stop the machine when the rifle you wish to use comes around. I know this would be expensive, but for someone who owns 60 airguns, its not a far fetched idea.
THIS IS WHAT I DREAM ABOUT!!! But a dream it will remain...

IMG_6819.jpeg
IMG_6818.jpeg

I only have 5 pcps and 4 of them are stored in coffee tables in my great room to keep them handy. I'll include a couple pictures. The top of the coffee tables is on full extension ball bearing drawer slides so you just push it out of the way to get a gun out. Not reasonably possible for 60 but might be something to think about if you want to keep a few handy.

I also have a drawer under my bed (sorry no pictures) that holds my powder burners and the other PCP. I did this to save space and keep the guns not readily visible. The drawer and the coffee table lock to keep my grandkids from finding them and trying to use them unsupervised.

For 60 what I think I would do if you have the space is to have two heights of vertical racks along a wall or two. On the bottom you need cutouts for the butt of the gun. Up higher you need a board along the wall that you fasten spacers to with drywall screws from below. The width of the spacers can be custom since some guns need a little more space than others. I had a built in cabinet in my closet set up this way for a dozen or so guns in my last house. If you are not a good trim carpenter you might have to find one to make this. But if you tell them what you need they may also have ideas.

coffee table 1.jpg

coffee table 2.jpg

Nice storage you have there... You really treat your Guns nicely... And how about lubricate or maintenance the gun for storage? Can you kindly share here?

Regards,

Robinson
Heated and cooled space so no humidity issues. Gun metal gets wiped down with clp and the stock get mostly furniture spray

Reactions: bsahogger
Here each is in their respective hard case.
It do take up a lot of room, but i got plenty of that in this oversized 2 room apartment.

Larger than .177 caliber and the rifles MUST be stored in a safe, just like with all other hunting weapons.

TBH i would like something else, but i am not going to go there in this apartment, but when i move sure i will look into options.
I dont think it will be on the wall even if right now i only have 3 rifles.