• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

How do you store multiple air guns?

Spent a few minutes throwing this together in Max. Concept is basically a rotary system, as you turn the wheel it rotates the gun holders.
I'm sure there are already systems like this out there for storing stuff, I believe I've seen a system like this for storing folders of papers.

Screenshot 2024-01-05 002506.jpg

Spent a few minutes throwing this together in Max. Concept is basically a rotary system, as you turn the wheel it rotates the gun holders.
I'm sure there are already systems like this out there for storing stuff, I believe I've seen a system like this for storing folders of papers.

View attachment 422162
Very cool!

Very cool!
Did a search for rotary closet systems are Panasonic of all brands has one that I think would fit pretty well.
PANASONIC STORAGE SYSTEM

There is a small, medium and large system.
You would just need some sort of rifle holder with a hook that you then attach to this system.
It probably wouldn't work that well as the rifles would be free floating and banging into each other but the concept is still there.
You would just need to create a rigid system instead.
11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Did a search for rotary closet systems are Panasonic of all brands has one that I think would fit pretty well.
PANASONIC STORAGE SYSTEM

There is a small, medium and large system.
You would just need some sort of rifle holder with a hook that you then attach to this system.
It probably wouldn't work that well as the rifles would be free floating and banging into each other but the concept is still there.
You would just need to create a rigid system instead.
View attachment 422190

View attachment 422191
View attachment 422192
Looks spendy, I'm probably going to grab a bunch of the Shrike ones when available!

Using the above rotary system but replace the coat hangar with a double sided 3x rack. You would probably need some sort of anchor at the bottom, or guide rail or something to keep it stable so it doesn't swing back and forth as you rotate it.
EDIT: It seems it's already attached at the top and bottom in the above system though I'd probably personally replace it with tougher steel for more stability and holding more weight.
If a system like this doesn't exist then someone please create it, I won't be able to afford it but the idea so cool imo.
22.jpg

23.jpg
24.jpg

Probably 9 of mine are kept in a beautifully made gun cabinet my wife inherited a few years ago. One lives in my home office, four in cases in the bedroom closet and one in a case under the backseat of my truck. None are locked up past the front and back doorlocks . I leave nearly nothing in plain view but decided long ago that if someone is really determined, they can break in and steal things and if they have to damage cases and cabinets, or windows and doors for that matter, to get in, they will.

Rick H.

Reactions: sekiar

View attachment 422162
Need to go vertical,

No matter what I always put my guns in a soft case with a hang tag on it first. I have passed on quite a few guns that weren't kept very safe in a safe because they have safe marks on them. An extra level of protection for the guys that tend to knock their guns over or drop them on the floor. You could line them up against the wall and knock 10 of them over and not hurt a thing.
I ordered lots of them from Walmart $10 a piece free shipping. Amazon despises us. Everything we stand for. They stab you in the back.

Reactions: bsahogger