How many people have more than one PCP?

my house isn't big enough so I bought a container
20220928_123047.jpg

6. Red wolf , DRS , Discovery ,notos ,Marauder pistol carbine ,Recluse 357
I only have 22 cal found they work for just about everything being a 14 gr pellet to a 40 gr slug
Excellent idea to stick to one caliber, makes life so much easier. I made a mistake trying different rifles in different calibers now I have to stock up pellets in practically every caliber that exists on this planet :rolleyes:. Real PITA and lots of money.

Excellent idea to stick to one caliber, makes life so much easier. I made a mistake trying different rifles in different calibers now I have to stock up pellets in practically every caliber that exists on this planet :rolleyes:. Real PITA and lots of money.
Well I've had several other calibers over the years now I just set that 22 for what I want to shoot and depending where I'm going decides what gun Im Shooting

Reactions: uladz
Well I've had several other calibers over the years now I just set that 22 for what I want to shoot and depending where I'm going decides what gun Im Shooting
I probably will end up with only two calibers at the end, 22 and 25. One for plinking and one for long range shooting. I do not hunt, so there is no reason for me to go beyond 25. Though I love Seneca and Shin Sung guns, and they mostly come in 35, 45, 50 cals :rolleyes:.

I probably will end up with only two calibers at the end, 22 and 25. One for plinking and one for long range shooting. I do not hunt, so there is no reason for me to go beyond 25. Though I love Seneca and Shin Sung guns, and they mostly come in 35, 45, 50 cals :rolleyes:.
You might like the Seneca Eagle Claw it is a lot of fun and nice looking. I have the .25 carbine and I am very happy with it. So, at the moment I have 6 but will soon have another barrel.