FX How to identify a sub 12 rifle on FX king and M4

Hello all
I have searched till I'm blind but i can't find how to make sure i don't get a sub 12 if i Buy from a private seller.
the only thing i can get close to is on the m4 the micro is missing, although I'm not sure of it.
I am not sure of anything with the king. i will by one of these rifles soon.
Thanks for any help on this issue, Mike

Hello all
I have searched till I'm blind but i can't find how to make sure i don't get a sub 12 if i Buy from a private seller.
the only thing i can get close to is on the m4 the micro is missing, although I'm not sure of it.
I am not sure of anything with the king. i will by one of these rifles soon.
Thanks for any help on this issue, Mike
Plenum size on both is visibly different from FAC

Reactions: old goat
On a rifle in this price range and quality I would expect the seller to show proof of being an FAC airgun
Assuming the seller is the original owner that proof could be in the paperwork from the dealer, showing performance details and, of course, the SERIAL NUMBER

FWIW
It appears as if UTAH has a sale going on the M3
Have previously owned M4s actually hit the market already?

On a rifle in this price range and quality I would expect the seller to show proof of being an FAC airgun
Assuming the seller is the original owner that proof could be in the paperwork from the dealer, showing performance details and, of course, the SERIAL NUMBER

FWIW
It appears as if UTAH has a sale going on the M3
Have previously owned M4s actually hit the market already?
haven't seen any used m4's it was a misunderstanding from the seller, he thought i was looking for an m3
thanks for your reply

Sub 12 rifles, well at least in the UK, have a little plastic puck inserted in the HEX on the regulator, so you can " not " adjust it just like that ( /me snap finger )

My Maverick came with a 90 bar REG setting, but we are FAC here in Denmark, and i could also push pellets at way past SUB 12 rules.
BUT ! bone stock without touching hammer spring fine adjuster screw, on Hammer wheel #7 MAX setting the rifle only shot 13.43 grain Monster redesigns at 575 FPS ( 9.8 food pounds )

Hence why i think my Maverick was a hastely ( too hastely ) Sub 12 rifle changed to FAC and then Dumped on the Danish market many months after they released.

Reactions: old goat