How to post airgun

If ALL you're here for is to unload equipment you're missing the true worth of being a member. Being able to post classifieds is a just a fringe benefit for most of us. We're all pretty much leary of people JUST trying to sell who have no feedback, history or positive reputation so, good luck to ya.

I want to post "a new post" not a continuation of an old thread. How do do that?
I have more than 10 posts, am older that 18, I am registered, and I do not want to sell anything, basically start a new thread. How do do that?
pick a forum such as General Discussion,, in the top right corner
is a red box... Post Thread,, hit it

edit: corrected topic to thread,,,
and for the original poster , you can do the same in the classifieds when the moderators open your account, now that you have made ten posts

Last edited:
If ALL you're here for is to unload equipment you're missing the true worth of being a member. Being able to post classifieds is a just a fringe benefit for most of us. We're all pretty much leary of people JUST trying to sell who have no feedback, history or positive reputation so, good luck to ya.
would my history and participation in the forum be considered as trustworthy to buy or sell within the classifieds? i haven’t been on here very long but i’ve made a bit more than quite a few posts. i’ve even bought a huben k1 from another member without any issues, (though i didn’t get a feedback score on it lol)

would my history and participation in the forum be considered as trustworthy to buy or sell within the classifieds? i haven’t been on here very long but i’ve made a bit more than quite a few posts. i’ve even bought a huben k1 from another member without any issues, (though i didn’t get a feedback score on it lol)

Probably. Scammers are way too lazy to make 345 posts. That's why they have to rely on scamming to make money. They also tend to be stupid and have small, misshapen genitals.