https://www.veradiumair.com/

bmwgsboy

Oct 24, 2017
Pa
After shooting the Taurus for a year I finally got this rifle figured out, I’m shooting 173 grains Mr. hollow points at around 930 ft./s this thing is a beast, at 50 yards is basically the same hole4 shots. I had some issues , but that was user error. My favorite regarding the tourist is the fact that I could put it away for 3-6months. It doesn’t lose 1 pound of air and no stiction. After dealing with another 357 for years, nothing but leaks and empty promises. It’s a breath of fresh air being able to pick this gun up at any time and not have to worry about being empty.

After shooting the Taurus for a year I finally got this rifle figured out, I’m shooting 173 grains Mr. hollow points at around 930 ft./s this thing is a beast, at 50 yards is basically the same hole4 shots. I had some issues , but that was user error. My favorite regarding the tourist is the fact that I could put it away for 3-6months. It doesn’t lose 1 pound of air and no stiction. After dealing with another 357 for years, nothing but leaks and empty promises. It’s a breath of fresh air being able to pick this gun up at any time and not have to worry about being empty.
Well im glad you didnt get screwed over by veradiam air...

@bmwgsboy What’s the furthest (distance out) you’ve shot your Taurus? Why did it take a year to figure out this rifle? Is that due to infrequent use? Which .357 did you have that was a leaker?
It took me a year to figure out because I have two young kids and the job. I’ve shot out to 100yards at around an inch and a half to 2 inches but that also could be me.

Last edited:
Reactions: msouth12368
@bmwgsboy What’s the furthest (distance out) you’ve shot your Taurus? Why did it take a year to figure out this rifle? Is that due to infrequent use? Which .357 did you have that was a leaker?
I’m not going down that rabbit hole or start a poop show with that manufacturer. All I know is he doesn’t make him anymore and if he does come out with them again, I would never buy one.

Forgive me if I've overlooked something, but how does 7-10 MOA at 20 yards translate to basically the same hole 4 shots at 50 yards?:unsure: Are you talking about two different guns?

Maybe hes shooting through a hula-hoop at 50yds? Then technically, he ain't wrong! :ROFLMAO:

He did say he had issues that were user error, I assume that is what he was referring to with his 20 yard grouping? 🤷‍♂️

-Matt

Forgive me if I've overlooked something, but how does 7-10 MOA at 20 yards translate to basically the same hole 4 shots at 50 yards?:unsure: Are you talking about two different guns?

Sorry, I meant to say 100 yards, at 50 yards it’s basically the same hole using the 173 from Mr. hollowpoint. At a 100 yards I’ve gone inch and a half to 2 inches pretty consistently.

Last edited: