Umarex Huben dream notos regulator

Does anyone have any experience with these regulators? I'm assuming it's top quality coming from Huben, but any knowledge of them being used on the notos? I'm contemplating getting one along with a .2l cf bottle.

Here's a pic of the notos currently.

Screenshot_20240509_060504_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• 20240504_065550.jpg
    20240504_065550.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
Solution
Thanks for the clarification. Would I be mistaken in assuming it is of better quality than the Ali express and ebay chinesium drop blocks?

It is a chinesium drop-block from AliExpress and eBay.

Not sure what you mean by better quality though, I've had zero issues with the couple hundo or so I've put on Notos so far.

I've not seen that one before, I wonder if is threaded for 16*1?
Funny thing is that this is also manufactured by Dongguan Xianma Electromechanical Co., Ltd., the same company that makes all the Huben Power regulators.

Interesting, isn't it Haji?
Hey there!
It is my understanding that the company Huben Power offers a Notos Z Block type regulator and plenum as well as other Huben Power PCP and Paintball Products. The Actual manufacturer of the Huben Power Products is Dongguan Xianma Electromechanical Co., Ltd.

The issue is some knockoffs are being sold on eBay, Alibaba, and other outlets that are fakes/knockoffs that Dongguan Xianma Electromechanical Co., Ltd, does not manufacture.

My contact at Huben Power states that they do not sell on eBay, Aliexpress, or other retail eCommerce market places.

To be clear, the manufacturer Dongguan Xianma Electromechanical Co., Ltd uses Huben Power as its logo and symbol.

Now what I think I'm reading here is that Dongguan Xianma Electromechanical Co., Ltd is also making and selling to others at a discounted rate, that I am not certain of but, I have purchased some of the other Aliepress and eBay units for testing and consideration. In my testing, it was determined that there were carbon steel internals that were rusting and blocking airways and internal ports, I had 6 out of 10 gauges leaking, and failing, degassing ports were leaking. Most communication attempts were not responded to in a timely manner or not responded to in a way that aligned to the issues presented, so I cut my losses and moved on.

I see there is a substantial price difference between the Aliexpress part and the Huben Power part but Huben Power has provided all documentation and provided a level of support that has convinced me that they are the real deal.

I will be exclusively using the Dongguan Xianma Electromechanical Co., Ltd / Huben Power Products in any of my offerings.

Reactions: Firewalker
True.. but do ya need a 25cc air chamber on a notos
Yes you do. Please keep in mind that when the stock pressure tube is removed you are also removing the regulator and the plenum space. While the Notos would still function without the plenum space it will not be as efficient or produce an elevated power output as a plenum unit would.

Hey there!
It is my understanding that the company Huben Power offers a Notos Z Block type regulator and plenum as well as other Huben Power PCP and Paintball Products. The Actual manufacturer of the Huben Power Products is Dongguan Xianma Electromechanical Co., Ltd.

The issue is some knockoffs are being sold on eBay, Alibaba, and other outlets that are fakes/knockoffs that Dongguan Xianma Electromechanical Co., Ltd, does not manufacture.

My contact at Huben Power states that they do not sell on eBay, Aliexpress, or other retail eCommerce market places.

To be clear, the manufacturer Dongguan Xianma Electromechanical Co., Ltd uses Huben Power as its logo and symbol.

Now what I think I'm reading here is that Dongguan Xianma Electromechanical Co., Ltd is also making and selling to others at a discounted rate, that I am not certain of but, I have purchased some of the other Aliepress and eBay units for testing and consideration. In my testing, it was determined that there were carbon steel internals that were rusting and blocking airways and internal ports, I had 6 out of 10 gauges leaking, and failing, degassing ports were leaking. Most communication attempts were not responded to in a timely manner or not responded to in a way that aligned to the issues presented, so I cut my losses and moved on.

I see there is a substantial price difference between the Aliexpress part and the Huben Power part but Huben Power has provided all documentation and provided a level of support that has convinced me that they are the real deal.

I will be exclusively using the Dongguan Xianma Electromechanical Co., Ltd / Huben Power Products in any of my offerings.

The product currently being sold specifically for the Notos as a direct fit is also available from Alibaba for $80.00 each plus $1000.00 for shipping in lots of 50 or more and is being sold by Dongguan Xianma Electromechanical Co., Ltd and shipped direct.

The person whom is reselling them is charging $150.00 each which after fees etc. Is likely $40.00 over cost each piece.

I think it would be worthwhile for someone to buy an order in the USA and resell them conus.

Reactions: Hajimoto
Yes you do. Please keep in mind that when the stock pressure tube is removed you are also removing the regulator and the plenum space. While the Notos would still function without the plenum space it will not be as efficient or produce an elevated power output as a plenum unit would.

No, it does provide the power input using either the single or double gauge drop-blocks currently used for conversions when the regulator is set at factory pressures.

As you wrote, the ES is awful without a plenum but with a 30m gun, it is not seen on pests or paper. Extending range is where it becomes evident.

With a small added plenum, you can actually hear and feel the balance and tuning becomes much easier across a wider band.

Reactions: Hajimoto
Those are knock-offs. Huben Power does not sell its products on Aliexpress.
Yes, I've read that in this thread. Somehow it's kinda hard to believe that they're not all made in the same factory. Like "Huben Power" is an original engineering company. They use a gmail address for their communication and they "borrowed" the Huben name, for example.

Yes, I've read that in this thread. Somehow it's kinda hard to believe that they're not all made in the same factory. Like "Huben Power" is an original engineering company. They use a gmail address for their communication and they "borrowed" the Huben name, for example.
It is quite possible that the original design was outsourced to another factory, or parts were. The design was then used to build the knock-offs using less expensive materials. They also do not have the R&D overhead so their burdened cost is lower, hence the lower price than the OEM regulators.

• Wow
It is quite possible that the original design was outsourced to another factory, or parts were. The design was then used to build the knock-offs using less expensive materials. They also do not have the R&D overhead so their burdened cost is lower, hence the lower price than the OEM regulators.

NOPE! The factory rep emailed me (broken english) and said that they do bulk sales through Alibaba. I asked for a quote, I got an email from [email protected]., which is correct.

NOPE! The factory rep emailed me (broken english) and said that they do bulk sales through Alibaba. I asked for a quote, I got an email from [email protected]., which is correct.
I was referencing how the knock-offs get to Aliexppress for less cost than the OEM versions.
Steal the IP first then adjust the Bill of Materials to use less costly materials.
No R&D costs either.

• Wow
BTW, they just jacked up the price on the bulk price, shame, I would have bought more.