Umarex Huben dream notos regulator

Does anyone have any experience with these regulators? I'm assuming it's top quality coming from Huben, but any knowledge of them being used on the notos? I'm contemplating getting one along with a .2l cf bottle.

Here's a pic of the notos currently.

Screenshot_20240509_060504_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• 20240504_065550.jpg
    20240504_065550.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
Solution
Thanks for the clarification. Would I be mistaken in assuming it is of better quality than the Ali express and ebay chinesium drop blocks?

It is a chinesium drop-block from AliExpress and eBay.

Not sure what you mean by better quality though, I've had zero issues with the couple hundo or so I've put on Notos so far.

I've not seen that one before, I wonder if is threaded for 16*1?
They're on Aliexpress already from at least 3 sellers. Lowest price including shipping is about €60. Might want to try one allthough it's true that those Cricket gauges are leaking pretty often but not 50%, more like 1 in 8 ratio in my experience.

No, not true, you are confusing the Cricket with the Dream Valve. Very different.

Nope! These and the Cricket valves come with authentication cards utilizing a 1 time code.
I understand that, note I specifically stated Aliexpress and not Alibaba.
The ones sold on Aliexpress are knock-offs, we went through this earlier in the thread.
Alibaba has actual Huben Power Dream Valves, Crickets and Blackhawks sold in bulk.
Aliexpress has nothing but knock-offs made with stolen Intellectual Property, as I described, sold individually.
Some of the vendors on Aliexpress sell their knock-offs as actual Huben Power or use a version Huben Power as their store name (Hubene Power etc)

I own a Dream Universal purchased from directly from Huben Power and found a design/assembly flaw that had to be rectified.
The M18 outlet lacked a sufficient shoulder to seal properly and required manufacturing a replacement.
Huben Power was relatively quick in response, given they had to tool up and then ship from Hong Kong, took about 10 days total after their engineer confirmed my results.

• Wow
Reactions: Firewalker
I understand that, note I specifically stated Aliexpress and not Alibaba.
The ones sold on Aliexpress are knock-offs, we went through this earlier in the thread.
Alibaba has actual Huben Power Dream Valves, Crickets and Blackhawks sold in bulk.
Aliexpress has nothing but knock-offs made with stolen Intellectual Property, as I described, sold individually.
Some of the vendors on Aliexpress sell their knock-offs as actual Huben Power or use a version Huben Power as their store name (Hubene Power etc)

I own a Dream Universal purchased from directly from Huben Power and found a design/assembly flaw that had to be rectified.
The M18 outlet lacked a sufficient shoulder to seal properly and required manufacturing a replacement.
Huben Power was relatively quick in response, given they had to tool up and then ship from Hong Kong, took about 10 days total after their engineer confirmed my results.

Incorrect, again, the Authentic Cricket valves (Z-block) are being sold on Aliexpress, the one time code on the cards authenticate every time I enter one.

They are the real deal but you are free to doubt it if you wish but I'll challenge false claims.

Incorrect, again, the Authentic Cricket valves (Z-block) are being sold on Aliexpress, the one time code on the cards authenticate every time I enter one.

They are the real deal but you are free to doubt it if you wish but I'll challenge false claims.
Direct from Nick ([email protected]) at Huben Power and their direct sales email address:

"The so-called Huben Power products sold on AliExpress and eBay are not manufactured by our company.

The difference between their products and ours lies in the quality of the materials and the manufacturing process. This creates a cost difference between us. At the same time, we have been spending various advertising and publicity costs to promote our products, while companies that make fakes can simply steal our trademarks to deceive customers.

However, some customers cannot understand why the prices of our products and the fakes are so different when they are similar."

key words are, “not manufactured by our company”. they can simply be paying a separate entity or company to manufacture parts or completed products. with proper legal preparation, they can admit and deny anything with one statement.

people will take risks and often times, calculated risks are rewarded appropriately.
So, it is your considered opinion that they are damaging their own profits by allowing your "separate entity or company" to undercut direct sales or the bulk sales on Alibaba?

That or he is telling the truth and there are companies that have stolen the IP, manufactured their knock-offs, and are selling them through various stores on AliExpress or Ebay.

So, it is your considered opinion that they are damaging their own profits by allowing your "separate entity or company" to undercut direct sales or the bulk sales on Alibaba?

That or he is telling the truth and there are companies that have stolen the IP, manufactured their knock-offs, and are selling them through various stores on AliExpress or Ebay.
i’m saying that the statement they made can legally be saying nothing to admit or deny and instead can be interpreted by the consumer however they may want to understand said statement.
i believe that a lot of manufacturing is sourced from china for cost. i’m not saying that the entire thing is from china but more than likely, some of it is.
dont get upset, you’re not losing money over it. this is a discussion.

i’m saying that the statement they made can legally be saying nothing to admit or deny and instead can be interpreted by the consumer however they may want to understand said statement.
i believe that a lot of manufacturing is sourced from china for cost. i’m not saying that the entire thing is from china but more than likely, some of it is.
dont get upset, you’re not losing money over it. this is a discussion.
1. There is nothing ambiguous in his clear empirically sourced statement (or the Huben Power Web site stating the same thing)
2. Your "argument" is based upon nothing but conjecture.
3. Why would I be upset? I'm using facts direct from the source.
4. As Hajimoto stated earlier in the thread he analyzed the knock-offs and they use substandard parts.
5. Substandard parts in devices holding the amount of energy in air compressed to 4500psi is dangerous and could get people hurt.
6. Intimating in any way that the devices sold on Aliexpress are not knock-offs could get someone hurt.

Reactions: daddypaddy
but my statement holds true to what is said, until hanimoto himself says that they do not have any partnerships with any manufacturers for any of their parts and labor. i can sell you a shirt i put a print on and say that another seller that’s selling you the same shirt from the same source with the same printing materials i used has sub par quality and has nothing to do with my production. pp750=notos. differences but from the same platform

but my statement holds true to what is said, until hanimoto himself says that they do not have any partnerships with any manufacturers for any of their parts and labor. i can sell you a shirt i put a print on and say that another seller that’s selling you the same shirt from the same source with the same printing materials i used has sub par quality and has nothing to do with my production. pp750=notos. differences but from the same platform
Your statement is based upon wishful thinking.
I am done here, you can keep making up your scenarios to fit what you want the facts to be.
It will not in any way change the clear unambiguous statement(s) by Huben Power.

Your statement is based upon wishful thinking.
I am done here, you can keep making up your scenarios to fit what you want the facts to be.
It will not in any way change the clear unambiguous statement(s) by Huben PMonday.

Simply put, the information you state as the truth, cannot get past Huben Power's own security measures.

These are documented and verified Huben Power Cricket Z-block's that I get.

I also buy my Dream Valves direct from Huben Power but as I mentioned earlier, they sell them in bulk on Alibaba with authentication.

Weather you are misinformed or lying, I don't care but I won't stand for this!

I suspect it wont be long before a shrewd Chinese buisness man gets ahold of a genuine Huben Power Dream Valve with the proper shoulder.
30 days latter, they will have it reverse enginered, mass produced, and availabe on Aliexpress and Ebay for $39 or less.
Its what they do, and they do it well.
it already is on ali ex 49.00 shipped same valve on amazon 149.00 this is the 2nd valve i got from ali z valve was my first one this has a 30cc chamber
with set screws to clock it and it works mint ,,,, what isn't made in China id say80% of all gun's parts scopes compressors welcome to the new world

Reactions: Airgun Al