Umarex Huben dream notos regulator

Does anyone have any experience with these regulators? I'm assuming it's top quality coming from Huben, but any knowledge of them being used on the notos? I'm contemplating getting one along with a .2l cf bottle.

Here's a pic of the notos currently.

Screenshot_20240509_060504_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• 20240504_065550.jpg
    20240504_065550.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
Solution
Thanks for the clarification. Would I be mistaken in assuming it is of better quality than the Ali express and ebay chinesium drop blocks?

It is a chinesium drop-block from AliExpress and eBay.

Not sure what you mean by better quality though, I've had zero issues with the couple hundo or so I've put on Notos so far.

I've not seen that one before, I wonder if is threaded for 16*1?
Thanks for the clarification. Would I be mistaken in assuming it is of better quality than the Ali express and ebay chinesium drop blocks?

It is a chinesium drop-block from AliExpress and eBay.

Not sure what you mean by better quality though, I've had zero issues with the couple hundo or so I've put on Notos so far.

I've not seen that one before, I wonder if is threaded for 16*1?

Last edited:
Solution
Please be careful here. There are many knockoffs of Huben power. They do not sell on Aliexpress, THAT is a 100% pure rip-off product. The Aliexpress is made using inferior metals and in some cases, conventional carbon steel internals are used which causes severe rust and corrosion.

Only reach out to HUBEN POWER through their official website HubenPower.Com. We are in the process of negotiating distributorship with them so I am very intimate with all the specifics of the actual Huben Power products.

I have just installed that regulator (the Universal version) on my Hatsan Barrage. Contrary to the statements above the Notos/Universal is only available from Huben Power and not Aliexpress.

It is a rock solid externally adjustable regulator that offsets your bottle another 25mm or so from your barrel/shroud. Which then allows you to attach some high capacity bottles (I'm sporting a 1.1L 85mm diameter CF on my Barrage). A 2L 96mm diameter bottle would probably attach also, but I don't have one to try.

-- Matt

I have just installed that regulator (the Universal version) on my Hatsan Barrage. Contrary to the statements above the Notos/Universal is only available from Huben Power and not Aliexpress.

It is a rock solid externally adjustable regulator that offsets your bottle another 25mm or so from your barrel/shroud. Which then allows you to attach some high capacity bottles (I'm sporting a 1.1L 85mm diameter CF on my Barrage). A 2L 96mm diameter bottle would probably attach also, but I don't have one to try.

-- Matt

$150.00 is pretty stout, Id have bought them already if not for the price.

P.S. There made by the same HubenPower.com company, they just haven't shared it with Haj yet.

This one:

Reactions: BABz58
$150.00 is pretty stout, Id have bought them already if not for the price.

P.S. There made by the same HubenPower.com company, they just haven't shared it with Haj yet.

Huben is from whom I purchased mine. I had to get by the price too, but that Z offset with an M18 interface is only available from Huben Power. I'm running it pretty hot right now (200 bar) and getting 160 full power shots with a 1.1L CF bottle. I'll probably drop it down to around 170 bar eventually. You have to drain the bottle to reduce the regulated pressure. Going up is fine.

-- Matt

Reactions: Firewalker
This one:

I'm not sure that is the *real* Huben Power regulator. Their web site is rather explicit their product is not sold on Aliexpress. As Aliexpress is the *Amazon* version of Alibaba I'd think they would avoid them too. I've got an Email thread going with Nick at Huben so I'll ask. I'm thinking about the regulator with the 50CC plenum for one of my other rifles.

-- Matt