Huben Huben GK 1 wow,

1st love the JTS 18 gr shooting 800 FPS, But I am not shooting anything with my pistols but snakes, One or two foot shot depending on how big the snake is.. So I lower the power and want a lighter pellet, Warning do not shoot JBS 15 gr pellets it will jam,,, So I slower the power 480 FPS and started shooting Predator GTO 11.75 gr pellets Pellets fit good no jams and I can go through three or four magazines with one fill, That makes for some fun shooting and thats what its all about with this gun fun,,But and its a big but, The GTO pellets are expensive , Just for fun I shot a 2x2 1/2 inch board at 38 yards about 40 shots,, walked down looked at my free hand group wow, Impressed, But there was about 40 pellets on the ground, They looked perfect like I could shoot them again,, I like my gun to much to try stupid stuff, LOL.
OK OK just my FYI,, been some talk about the Hubens being unsafe,, All guns are loaded, And that's the way I treat them ,, I do not care if you unloaded the gun and hand it to me , ITS LOADED and ready to fire,, I have guns that do not have safeties' I make sure ones not in the chamber unless I am going to shoot, But I treat the gun no matter what that it is loaded, Just a little common since, Yes here in Texas I carry 24/7 a 9mm one in the chamber and 16 in the magazine . Sometimes open and sometimes concealed
oops my question any tight fiten 15 gr or below pellets for the huben 22 caliber pistol????
Mike

1st love the JTS 18 gr shooting 800 FPS, But I am not shooting anything with my pistols but snakes, One or two foot shot depending on how big the snake is.. So I lower the power and want a lighter pellet, Warning do not shoot JBS 15 gr pellets it will jam,,, So I slower the power 480 FPS and started shooting Predator GTO 11.75 gr pellets Pellets fit good no jams and I can go through three or four magazines with one fill, That makes for some fun shooting and thats what its all about with this gun fun,,But and its a big but, The GTO pellets are expensive , Just for fun I shot a 2x2 1/2 inch board at 38 yards about 40 shots,, walked down looked at my free hand group wow, Impressed, But there was about 40 pellets on the ground, They looked perfect like I could shoot them again,, I like my gun to much to try stupid stuff, LOL.
OK OK just my FYI,, been some talk about the Hubens being unsafe,, All guns are loaded, And that's the way I treat them ,, I do not care if you unloaded the gun and hand it to me , ITS LOADED and ready to fire,, I have guns that do not have safeties' I make sure ones not in the chamber unless I am going to shoot, But I treat the gun no matter what that it is loaded, Just a little common since, Yes here in Texas I carry 24/7 a 9mm one in the chamber and 16 in the magazine . Sometimes open and sometimes concealed
oops my question any tight fiten 15 gr or below pellets for the huben 22 caliber pistol????
Mike
Yessir the AEA 16gr will be a nice fit!

I only shoot pellets in my pellet guns, Shooting slugs with my GK1 makes no sense to me, I really like the way the GTOs load and fire in my pistol,, I got the JTS heavy 22 gr shooting in my Huben rifle, So far all the JTS pellets fit tighter than the JSB pellets , But back to the GKi I really like the 11.7 gr GTOs in the pistol tuned down to 480 FPS lots and lots of shots on one fill , Just makes fun for me..
Mike

Reactions: maxtrouble
I have had great success with the H&N Field Target Trophies .22 452 head size. Great pellet, works well in my HW's so win win.

The GK1 is set to 700 fps with them. Fifty shots without a POI change. This thing is a hand cannon.

Steel targets and soup cans all day long at 55 yards with a red dot.

IMG_2121.jpeg