Huben Huben GK1 .22 Shorty

The 3d shroud came with pistol, guess Kraz Kools either makes them or has them made. It weighs 1.9 oz on my cheap scale. He may make metal ones for it sometime. I figure that Subscriber & TorqueMaster may make something like you are saying.
Hmmm. I may contact Kelly and see if he has any plans on making different variations of it. Maybe a pic rail instead of a dovetail or variations for different reflex, red dot or prism type mounts.

Reactions: Nutcracker
She is like a beautiful lady, no matter what she wears, she is still attractive.
This morning, I dressed GK1 Shorty .22 in this outfit. After shooting a few shots to sight in using 11 grain GTOs, filled to 4500 psi, the first shot was 910 fps, 43 later shots were down to 2000 psi, and the last shot was 850 fps. I will refill after two full mags at this tune from now on. I was just messing around, but here are the 43 shots, resting front as fast as I could get on target at a micro-close range of 16 yards. LOL.

I put the moderator on the shroud snug without an oring, then indexed the shroud/moderator to the correct position, then marked and removed, drilled, and tapped shroud for the set screw. Actually, Neil recommended I do this & even sent set screws, a drill bit, tap & Allen wrench. (y)

Note: If any of you decide to shroud one of these GK1, be careful on the shroud od. The air tube Is close to the shroud but not touching, I think my shroud is a tad or two less than an inch. I would not want a full inch.

Thanks to Neil, Huben 3D, Subscriber & TorqueMaster, & Kraz Cool Airguns for their great products.
20240306_160147.jpg

She is like a beautiful lady, no matter what she wears, she is still attractive.
This morning, I dressed GK1 Shorty .22 in this outfit. After shooting a few shots to sight in using 11 grain GTOs, filled to 4500 psi, the first shot was 910 fps, 43 later shots were down to 2000 psi, and the last shot was 850 fps. I will refill after two full mags at this tune from now on. I was just messing around, but here are the 43 shots, resting front as fast as I could get on target at a micro-close range of 16 yards. LOL.

I put the moderator on the shroud snug without an oring, then indexed the shroud/moderator to the correct position, then marked and removed, drilled, and tapped shroud for the set screw. Actually, Neil recommended I do this & even sent set screws, a drill bit, tap & Allen wrench. (y)

Note: If any of you decide to shroud one of these GK1, be careful on the shroud od. The air tube Is close to the shroud but not touching, I think my shroud is a tad or two less than an inch. I would not want a full inch.

Thanks to Neil, Huben 3D, Subscriber & TorqueMaster, & Kraz Cool Airguns for their great products.
View attachment 443093
That is one sexy looking pistol!! 😍