Huben Huben GK1 (Full Review) Semi-Auto PCP Pistol

66666666666666666.jpg

Hey guys. Here is my fulll review of the Huben GK1 PCP pistol. This thing is awesome. Thanks for watching! -Nate

P.S. It's NOT regulated.

44444.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 391005

Hey guys. Here is my fulll review of the Huben GK1 PCP pistol. This thing is awesome. Thanks for watching! -Nate

View attachment 391004
Appreciate it Nate. When I seen on here that you received one of the GK1 's I knew it wouldn't take you long to put it to test. I love my .22. It's a game changer and THANK YOU GREGOR K. FOR BRINGING THIS PCP TO LIFE. MUCH RESPECT BROTHER

Appreciate it Nate. When I seen on here that you received one of the GK1 's I knew it wouldn't take you long to put it to test. I love my .22. It's a game changer and THANK YOU GREGOR K. FOR BRINGING THIS PCP TO LIFE. MUCH RESPECT BROTHER
I got a comment on my video from Gregor himself. That was pretty cool. The GK1 was my pleasure to review. I have been waiting for that one for a couple years. -Nate

I got a comment on my video from Gregor himself. That was pretty cool. The GK1 was my pleasure to review. I have been waiting for that one for a couple years. -Nate
You and me both bro, its been a heck of a wait or more of a major hope. Gregor deserves all the respect this gun earns. Gregor K Thank You Bro

Again, thanks Nate it was a very cool video and spot on too..
David (Psycho62).

I knew that ( since I want this gun and would never buy a regulated one ), his reviews are always full of missinformation and made for seeking maximum You tube views rather then actually give a expert view of the guns
@Nomadic Pirate 66 He told us a couple of years back what his goal was with his channel. Nate’s been pretty consistent with what he does working towards his goal(s). He worked to get there and has made considerable progress.

Not the style of presentation that appeals to me, but someone finds it helpful.

I knew that ( since I want this gun and would never buy a regulated one ), his reviews are always full of missinformation and made for seeking maximum You tube views rather then actually give a expert view of the

I knew that ( since I want this gun and would never buy a regulated one ), his reviews are always full of missinformation and made for seeking maximum You tube views rather then actually give a expert view of the guns

Besides the mistake (which we all do because we are human) it was a good video/review of the pistol. If you don't like them don't watch them. A good idea would be for you to start making video reviews. Maybe you do ,I don't know. I would check them out buddy, and give you a honest opinion. Shoot straight brother

David (Psycho62)

Reactions: oregondude
Besides the mistake (which we all do because we are human) it was a good video/review of the pistol. If you don't like them don't watch them. A good idea would be for you to start making video reviews. Maybe you do ,I don't know. I would check them out buddy, and give you a honest opinion. Shoot straight brother

David (Psycho62)
I only watch the ones of the guns I'm interested in and the one constant is that they make me cringe all the time

Reactions: psycho62
I only watch the ones of the guns I'm interested in and the one constant is that they make me cringe all the time
I do the same bro, if I'm looking at a particular gun I'm scoping out all reviews and descriptions I can get. Living in Southern Missouri we don't have stores to go to so we could handle and shoulder them, which sucks. One thing I've found is alot of them are no where near consistent in content of the review item. So I get f'n pissed most the time lol.

David

I think I'll ride down to get a beer or 6 🤪. Just noticed I been here 4 years today. A good reason to celebrate because ya'll are good people on here, for the most part. Nomadic Pirate 66 have a good one brother 👍

As most of us know, the Huben Pistol GK1 is not regulated. Nate misspoke, and I think someone in his YouTube Video comments section also made mention of this.

Nate always puts out entertaining and great airgun videos.....
Nate probably got the regulator idea from watching Gregor's videos. Understandable mistake. The prototype build is regulated as Gregor stated. Bill and Addi.

Reactions: bernieorosz
Awesome Video and quality! Definitely convinced me to part with my $1250!
You won't be sorry. I have a .25 on the way from KrazCool whenever they get here. But I really want the .177. No word on when they will produce it though. None so far. If anyone hears .177 news please post it!

Reactions: Str8tshooter