Huben Huben GK1 Moistone mount

MOistOne's no gunsmithing dot base fits the GK1 perfect and is professionally done.
20231118_054909.jpg

Hello, I'm from Belgium and new on this platform. I ordered mu Huben HK1 yesterday and i would be happy to order de red dot mount and would be happy to pay the extra for the transportcost. Because i'm new on this site it seems that i can't send a PM? So you will you can contact me first to make me happy. Grts.
Maybe i can order more so i can deliver them separately within europe to people who want it. It's meaby cheaper:unsure:;)

Haven't run into a standard micro reflex in rmr pattern that doesn't work with it. Have to be careful with the super cheap Chinese ones...they aren't always spot-on, spec-wise
I had to go with the cyelee wolf 2 because of my astigmatism.i cant run regular red dots just prisms and hopefully this wolf2.looks like it should work.your thoughts?

Last edited:
RMR to Picatinny on a MOsitOne GK1 base. Amazon has them, too, as Gotical RMR cover plates. It seemed to fit well.
20231129_120956.jpg
20231129_121147.jpg

RMR to Picatinny on a MOsitOne GK1 base. Amazon has them, too, as Gotical RMR cover plates. It seemed to fit well.
View attachment 410829View attachment 410828
Very coolI’m going to grab one so if i want to use my 3 or 5x prism scope on there for longer distance 👍🏼

Yeah, I have a couple 1x prisms with pretty long eye relief I may try. But one thing a larger/taller optic could tax the printed base if hit on the side. Just saying.
They are pretty robust..i just meant for a day here and there to try 50/75yds on the bench with a shooting bag

Reactions: Nutcracker
It might be okay for a sight this size if you are very careful with it. Suppose I decide to use one of these little prisms ( which are way better to see through than any reflex, in my opinion). I will make a base from an aluminum angle or T bar & mount it to those two receiver endcap screws. The MOistOne is fantastic for small reflex sights but may be asking too much of it for these larger/heavier/taller optics. This is a 1x Raider by Swampfox; I like it better than my PA 1x. While it has an eye relief of maybe 8 inches, I have no problem using it further from my eye. With low mount weighs 8oz. The eyepieces have diopter adjustment and can see the target way better.

20231129_132736 - Copy.jpg

It might be okay for a sight this size if you are very careful with it. Suppose I decide to use one of these little prisms ( which are way better to see through than any reflex, in my opinion). I will make a base from an aluminum angle or T bar & mount it to those two receiver endcap screws. The MOistOne is fantastic for small reflex sights but may be asking too much of it for these larger/heavier/taller optics. This is a 1x Raider by Swampfox; I like it better than my PA 1x. While it has an eye relief of maybe 8 inches, I have no problem using it further from my eye. With low mount weighs 8oz. The eyepieces have diopter adjustment and can see the target way better.

View attachment 410860
Yeah that’s the set up i was referring.if magnified though its only good on the bench…when you get to 3 or 5x prisms the eye relief and eye box shrinks dramatically unlike the 1x

Reactions: Nutcracker