HUBEN GK1 PISTOL AND LEVER MAG ISSUE.

I PLACE MY ORDER IN OCT.2023 AND GAVE THE FULL AMOUNT TO MY VENDOR ...NEW ENGLAND AIRGUN.

Presently I feel the pistol and the order is on shacky ground as to expected delivery in late January or later or sooner as MY VENDOR SUGGESTS.

What I find not acceptable is the too many broken Mag Levers as stated on this site and a lack of Quality control in China and by Vendors as well.
Weak Levers are not acceptable and are a result of POOR DESIGN and Letters of Credit are ones only protection.
What are the buyers rights...does the vendor make good for pistol defects .. Would be nice to know.!!
QUITE MAN

Sounds like a bit of spending remorse.

You’re anticipating a defect on a gun that hasn’t even arrived yet. Might I suggest a little patience. And while you wait, you can read up about how to avoid snapping the mag lever (I’ve read that loading before filling to max pressure takes some strain off the lever, for example) and worry about what to do if it breaks only after it breaks if it breaks at all.

As far as your other complaint—about how long it’s taking to arrive—I can sympathize. I placed an order for my GK1 at the end of October and am expecting delivery next month. On the other hand, waiting is half the joy. Either way I’m not going to spend my time fretting about an issue that hasn’t occurred on a gun that doesn’t exist.

Reactions: GeneT
I PLACE MY ORDER IN OCT.2023 AND GAVE THE FULL AMOUNT TO MY VENDOR ...NEW ENGLAND AIRGUN.

Presently I feel the pistol and the order is on shacky ground as to expected delivery in late January or later or sooner as MY VENDOR SUGGESTS.

What I find not acceptable is the too many broken Mag Levers as stated on this site and a lack of Quality control in China and by Vendors as well.
Weak Levers are not acceptable and are a result of POOR DESIGN and Letters of Credit are ones only protection.
What are the buyers rights...does the vendor make good for pistol defects .. Would be nice to know.!!
QUITE MAN
Just ease the lever down while holding it. If you abuse things, they break. It’s akin to complaining about a car with a stick shift because dumping the clutch will causes damage.

What weevil (above) said...sort of !
Although..."dumping" the clutch is the best way to a quick E.T. slip !!!

Mine hasn't broken...
Just don't...slam it back into battery (down). Ease it down carefully, you'll be fine.
Just pretend it's a girl that you just met, not some ol street walker on the corner !

Mike

Folks
All comments and suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.
If we all accepted the suggestions and accept the design flaws and keep out heads in loading the mag....all is well.
These suggestions would be great if included in instructions for future buyers of the pistol.
Quiet Man
1701210200724.png