Huben Huben GK1 Target Groups (photo thread)

Post photos of your GK1 target groups. Please let us know which caliber your GK1 is, configuration, version number, the distance you shot from, number of shots, the optic(s), position shot from, rest (if one was used), ammo maker, style (pellet or slug), grain weight. If you know the velocity please share that too. An average velocity will do, no need to post chronograph shot string data. There are enough threads with chronograph data. What they are missing are pictures of groups on the targets shot. So show us what you’ve got.

Reactions: Barri_40
Some decent looking groups in this thread

Reactions: Str8tshooter
I would like to see how the .25 cals are grouping past 50 yards, like 75 and 100.
@FelixS I am also interested, which is why I’m started this thread. I was just about to post this link here and saw your quoted post above. Have you seen the photo in linked thread below yet?

@FelixS I am also interested, which is why I’m started this thread. I was just about to post this link here and saw your quoted post above. Have you seen the photo in linked thread below yet?

Thank you! I totally missed that. I missed out on a heck of a deal on a .25 cal GK1 because I delayed due to not finding any groups at distance. :(

HI MY 25 CAL GETS DIRTY AFTER 30 OR SO SHOTS?? PELLETS OR SLUGS?? I GET IT VERY CLEAN! ALSO FROM 330 BAR TO 210 BAR 20 ISH SHOTS 35 TO 60 YARDS DIME AND QUARTER SIZE GROUPS !? BUT AFTER THAT IT STARTS SHOOTING 2 " HIGHER AND GROUPS ARE OVER 2" @ 60!? I AM PICKING UP FPS BUT WHY?! ITS SET UP AS A CARBINE THANKS PAPERP
@paperp Can you post photos of your groups?

Yo he probado mucho la GK1 25 al papel, no ha pasado de 43yardas porque es lo máximo que dispone ahora, y los grupos son de media pulgada más menos, lo que si puedo decir es que con los JTS de 25.39 y con los King Heavy MK2, el resto salen volantes,la uso desde 320 bar a 170bar , config 2 vueltas abiertas desde cerrado.
Saludos.
Google translate for your convenience:
Barri_40:
I have tested the GK1 25 a lot on paper, it has not gone over 43 yards because it is the maximum it has now, and the groups are half an inch more less, what I can say is that with the JTS of 25.39 and with the King Heavy MK2, the rest come out shuttlecocks, I use it from 320 bar to 170bar, config 2 open turns from closed. Best regards.

GK1 25 ,JTS 25.39 distancia 34 metros con punto rojo y moderador Huben GK1.
IMG_20240718_205258.jpg
IMG_20240718_205440.jpg
IMG_20240718_205449.jpg

Ahhh Ok jejee, Mano alzada" se dice, vamos lo que es en modo pistola, no en banco de apoyo, pues probaré pero lo mismo alguno no le doy ni a la caja jajaja.
Saludos y perdonar hablo poco inglés y el traductor aveces se lía.
@Barri_40 “Mano alzada”, gracias. Mi idioma principal es inglés, así que es lo miso para mi también. ¿Tira su GK1 mano alzada a veces? ¿Como son sus grupos mano alzada?

Reactions: Barri_40
Cuando he tirado en modo"pistola mano alzada lo he hecho a latas de refresco siluetas, ect modo diversión, no he tirado a la diana Papel" sin apoyo pero cálculo sobre 5 pulgadas a esa distancia más menos de grupo, según día y pulso.
Lo que me sorprende de estas pistolas es la precisión que tienen. Hace 1 año no creería esto, ahora tengo 2, 22 y 25.
Saludos.

Reactions: Ezana4CE