Other Huben GK1 unlocked

I came across this video posted by the WOLFIEK Group titled “Unlock the Huben GK1! V1-V3”. I was just curious to know if anyone knows exactly what is being done in the video, and if so, may you please explain it in detail. From the title, I’m assuming that whatever is being done in the video is meant to give the gun more power. I know that there is a power adjustment screw on the pistol but what’s being done here is not that. Please post any information that can shed some light on this video for me. Thanks.

Unlock the Huben GK1! V1-V3:

Additionally, I am expecting a GK1 to arrive very soon. This will be the first PCP airgun that I’ve owned. Are there any necessary or highly suggested things I should do with the gun straight out of the box? One person on YouTube stated that he always cleans the barrels of his brand new guns before shooting anything through them. Is that a common practice? Are there any tools or maintenance items that are must-haves for all airgun owners? Any information or comments would be greatly appreciated, thanks 🙂.