• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Huben K-1 .25 cal

Classified Status
SOLD
Dec 10, 2020
Pa
Selling my huben k-1 .25 cal, been a great rifle, very powerful and accurate, never had any problems with it and zero jams, holds air forever also, comes with Plano hardshell case, 2 tins of 33.95 fx pellets and some 3D printed parts( adjuster tool, loading gate and trigger locking plate) for $1200 shipped, if you want the whole package including element helix 6-24 scope, west hunter rings and Chinese copy bipod the price is $1400 shipped, I have the original box for the scope to if you want it. I bought this off of a reputable member on here and I never tuned it or messed with it because it shot awsome, I think he had it tuned to like 960ish fps for like 70fpe..only reason I’m selling is because I need some extra cash for another hobby purchase 😀
Paypal F&F
Will not respond to low ball offers and price is firm.. trades? Maybe.. what ya got 😊

IMG_3872.jpeg

IMG_3871.jpeg

IMG_3870.jpeg

IMG_3874.jpeg

IMG_3875.jpeg

IMG_3445_Original.jpeg

Last edited: