• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Huben k1 .25cal like new condition for fx m3 .25/30

Classified Status
WTT

Shotsfired22

May 18, 2023
Bucks county pa
IMG_4241.jpeg
IMG_4248.jpeg
IMG_4249.jpeg
IMG_4255.jpeg
IMG_4241.jpeg
IMG_4248.jpeg
IMG_4249.jpeg
IMG_4255.jpeg
IMG_4261.jpeg
IMG_4260.jpeg
IMG_4189.jpeg
IMG_4242.jpeg
IMG_4243.jpeg
IMG_4244.jpeg
Practically new huben k1 .25 cal just purchased about a month ago and even though this gun checks almost all my boxes in terms of what I like/need, I just wanna move on to something else. I get bored of things very quickly and that’s such the case here. Gun is in mint/practically new condition and comes with everything from the day I received it. I have a receipt directly from the Huben dealer and paperwork/manuel, extra o-rings with label sheet, Allen keys, and fill probe. If you’re looking for a new huben k1 this is a good chance to make a sweet deal and get this amazing long range gun. I shot this gun on 3 occasions and have a total of 192 pellets through the barrel. ***disclaimer*** I didn’t put the little lever back down after reloading one time and went to fire and it caused it to jam. No big deal as it is kinda common to do when first getting used to this gun. I went ahead and took the stock off and un-jammed the gun. Everything is perfectly fine and the gun performs flawlessly and this gun is amazingly acurate with quick firing which makes it great for hunting. Also if anyone’s had a Bullpup they know that sometimes they can feel top heavy with a scope or just off balance depending on what gun and what optics/accessories are on it but this gun just like my old wildcat shoulder SO GOOD. It’s the second most comfortable gun to walk with/hunt with I’ve owned. Very easily tunable and my favorite part about this gun is the ability to just turn that dial (which is capable of doing while remaining on target with your other hand) and drop that fps down to almost NOTHING. I shot it for the first time the way it was and thought man this is perfect but then moved that dial around and I was able to make it nearly the sound of a mouse fart. I actually didn’t even think a pellet came out the barrel until I heard the impact. Very cool gun and I feel that no one would be let down by this gun that’s just my opinion.

Sorry for the long description and I’m sure there’ll be someone who got a bad egg that will argue something ive said maybe but w.e these are my true and genuine thoughts about this air gun and I’m nobody with 1 feedback and no social media account so I’m not biased at all.

Anyhow I’m willing to make a deal for the following or similar:

Fx impact m3 .25/.30
Fx dynamic/hunter 500 .25/.30
Brocock ghost .25/30
Daystate
Tiepan veteran 2 (tactical or standard) .25

Anything close to or similar I’m missing feel free to make a offer but those are what I’m looking for:

Thanks a lot

IMG_4257.jpeg

Reactions: ChickenDumpling