If you put an order in on my site, let me know.

Huben3dparts.com

I use one magnet with my design, pic below. Oh, and you will get access to 3 loading ports in both .25 and .22.

View attachment 474857

Looks very nice. 👍🏼

Unfortunately, my shipping window is much smaller, since my airgun mule is already leaving Sunday to carry my airgun paraphernalia to Peru....

I'll keep you in mind for my next order! 😊

Matthias

• Haha
Reactions: MrP and BABz58
Is there any digital gauge out there in size of 23mm (with 400b support)? Just curious, I can't find any. Would be so cool to put one of these on GK1. 😂

Sekmeth-28-mm-pro-digital-pressure-gauge-300-bar_03-970x970.jpg

Is there any digital gauge out there in size of 23mm (with 400b support)? Just curious, I can't find any. Would be so cool to put one of these on GK1. 😂

View attachment 483512
I have not seen one that size but more significantly, the huben uses a special type of connection (similar to a T-slot). Huben is the only one I’ve seen with this type of gauge connection but there may be others.

Dave

I have not seen one that size but more significantly, the huben uses a special type of connection (similar to a T-slot). Huben is the only one I’ve seen with this type of gauge connection but there may be others.

Dave
Sekhmet is USA on the North east cost, talk to them , might built the type of connection you need , they just built one for my needs .

Sekhmet is USA on the North east cost, talk to them , might built the type of connection you need , they just built one for my needs .
I imagine they probably would but I still think the sekhmet would be a bit odd for me on the gk1, it would stick out too far regardless of diameter. I was just making sure Arch3r0n understood the connection on the gk1.

Now if someone made a low profile digital, I’d be all over it because I do like my sekhmet gauges!

Dave

Reactions: Ach3r0n
They already replied:

Thank you for your inquiry. We are pleased to say that we are also fond of Huben's PCP, whether for air rifles or pistols. However, we have encountered two issues that prevent us from providing the necessary support:

1. The 23mm diameter is indeed too small to accommodate the chip, screen, and durable battery. Generally, digital gauges have a 28mm diameter, and the 25mm gauge is the smallest we can offer.

2. Huben's thread is quite unique and doesn't align with any mainstream threading options no matter the 1/8bspp or M8 or NPT or M10 thread.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and regret that we cannot provide the support you need.

Should you have any further questions or require assistance with alternative options, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Nicole Rae
Chief Operating Officer
SEKHMET Airgun Accessories
Ori Design INC.

www.sekhmetonline.com

Reactions: JungleShooter
They already replied:

Thank you for your inquiry. We are pleased to say that we are also fond of Huben's PCP, whether for air rifles or pistols. However, we have encountered two issues that prevent us from providing the necessary support:

1. The 23mm diameter is indeed too small to accommodate the chip, screen, and durable battery. Generally, digital gauges have a 28mm diameter, and the 25mm gauge is the smallest we can offer.

2. Huben's thread is quite unique and doesn't align with any mainstream threading options no matter the 1/8bspp or M8 or NPT or M10 thread.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and regret that we cannot provide the support you need.

Should you have any further questions or require assistance with alternative options, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Nicole Rae
Chief Operating Officer
SEKHMET Airgun Accessories
Ori Design INC.

www.sekhmetonline.com
I really like this company !