➠ I was trying to keep track, but I'm sure I missed some. Here is what I have on my GK1 thread list:

🔴 GK1 THREADS on AGN 🔴

● General Thread

● Silencer Thread ("Moderator")

● Holster Thread

Please, advise of other splinter threads...! 😊

Matthias

There is another 'Huben Pistol' thread with a few conversations. It has same title as this one without '.' at the end. I assume the OP actually meant to post to this thread. Crazy!

So I was messing with my shroud today, and noticed that after swapping out the muzzle nut, my shroud was torqued against one side of the cylinder. In fact I had a gap on one side, and none on the other - it was pressing down on the air cylinder.

I loosed the nut very little until the shroud wiggled, and it very definitely had some side to side play where it was hitting the cylinder. So instead of hand holding it while tightening the muzzle nut, i put it upside down in a vise (so the vise holds the shroud) and got it tightened down while maintaining a gap on both sides.

Still have some shooting to test how it performs - but it never was as accurate after the first time I swapped out to the threaded adapter and back - and I think it was because the shroud started touching the cylinder.

Shucks! I wonder how Gregor had his regulated..or was the prototype regulated?
Kelly was making one with a regulator, but man, it took up a LOT of space on the tube he installed - one of the k1 tubes chopped to fit - and the fill port extended past the barrel...but it had a hume reg and was externally adjustable!

Reactions: lbc_PSI
I personally spoke with John and he informed me that one of his guys are making leather holsters similar to the ones that can be seen in this link https://www.newenglandairgun.com/about-us.html
He is hoping to have pricing up by this Friday but that will coincide with the development of the final product which is close to being finalized.
I will move all future holster posts to this thread https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/holsters-for-the-huben-gk1.1297721/#post-1576409
Shucks! I wonder how Gregor had his regulated..or was the prototype regulated?
Gregor made a foster fill in front of the tube for the regulated version. Krazcool is doing the same to be able to use the huma. Gregor said he will eventually try to make a custom reg for the existing fill port on the pistol.

In this pic you can see the fill probe.
469B1F35-6C40-44BE-9EE7-D9131E561874.jpeg

I held off ordering one because I was SKEPTICAL about [not having a regulator...]. It’s marvelously engineered to use the hammerless valve to avoid the requirement for a reg.

🙋🏻‍♂️ Here I am.
Another one of those SKEPTICS who doubted that (in our day and age) shooting a PCP without a regulator would be a good idea.

And I have been lead to FAITH as well....:

With the hard data of the shot string numbers you guys have been publishing so kindly.

And with the ballistic argument that my shots will not be long range with this pistol as the typical 50 and 60y with my PP700....
So, medium variations in MV will not make much of a difference to rats scurrying around at 15 yards.... 😆

Matthias

Can the "Huben K1 Tuning Regulator" From Huma be used in the Huben Pistol?

I'd really prefer a regulated airgun..
You really just don't need a regulator for this pistol. I am the same as you - I prefer an airgun with a regulator. I had doubts going into the GK1, but it's really quite consistent. A regulator would just take up space and require a plenum to fill - the space isn't there is this tiny package. Also, there is not "bell curve" to the shot string like you might be familiar with standard hammer spring setups - the hammerless config is better in this design.

Guys, anyone using the H&N 44 grain slug? Problem free? No jams?

Pitty H&N makes them only in .250, so it won't win the accuracy trophee, but for personal home defence it could be a nice slug.
Altaros makes a .253 51 grain slug that shoots very accurately from the Huben barrel and is so tight in the mag that a loading gate isn’t even needed. Undersized slugs cause jams, which is the last thing you want in that scenario.

Altaros makes a .253 51 grain slug that shoots very accurately from the Huben barrel and is so tight in the mag that a loading gate isn’t even needed. Undersized slugs cause jams, which is the last thing you want in that scenario.
@weevil I found my way to this site however I don't see the exact slugs you're referencing. Could you please drop a link.
Are these available in the 🇺🇸?

Did someone say wicked Mini-CARBINE ?View attachment 392447
We've reached a new level. I love the stir this gun has brought, lots of excitement. Gregor did a major contribution to the airgun world that brought me back from hibernation from the airgun world. I got mine about a month ago and been here everyday since. Before that I hadn't posted in over 2 years or 3. I like your imagination with GK1.

David

Last edited:
Mine gives a very low ES from 320>180bar at moderate power levels. I held off ordering one because I was skeptical about that but at this point, I don’t see any benefit - only increased bulk. It’s marvelously engineered to use the hammerless valve to avoid the requirement for a reg.
Agree, there's no need for a regulator for this pistol,...you would just be introducing downfalls

They are not hp unfortunately.

Shootinggearreviews on Youtube uses the H&N .250 44gr and says they shoot well.