Not sure. I bought mine from Wolfiek in Spain. Not here in the Netherlands. I was under the impression that Wolfiek already has them, but are still testing them. At least... that's what the email said. I hope they come through on their October promise. If not, Im gonna be pretty pissed. We've waited long enough.
Hi Don,
I'm in the same boat as you. I bought my GK1 along with their CF moderator from these folks way back in the beginning of Huben's announcement of the pistol. I never received a promise of a firm date of delivery from them. I sincerely hope they deliver this month, but I doubt that will happen. I would very much like an update from Wolfiek. At the moment, I am feeling a bit vulnerable because of it.

Reactions: DonEnzone
Not sure. I bought mine from Wolfiek in Spain. Not here in the Netherlands. I was under the impression that Wolfiek already has them, but are still testing them. At least... that's what the email said. I hope they come through on their October promise. If not, Im gonna be pretty pissed. We've waited long enough.
Why would Wolfiek test them? I wouldn't want Wolfiek taking my brand new Gk1 out of the case and going to shoot with it.
Huben tests them before they leave the factory, that's enough.
And even if Wolfiek do test them, it takes 5 minutes to test your gun.

Wolfiek doesn't have them yet for sure. Nobody in Europe has them, and it will take at least another month before they arrive here.

Last edited:
Okay scratch that. I misread that part of the email. It says the production was almost done (at the time they sent the email), and that they would be tested BEFORE they are imported into Europe. So as you stated correctly, Huben did the testing. Makes more sense in hindsight.

If they haven't even entered Europe right now, then yeah.. October seems unlikely. Very frustrating, considering the US are already on their 3rd batch or so. I don't mind that the Yanks get to have fun first, but at least keep us updated on our ETA...

Question ;

Since I sold all my PCPs and I'm starting the sale of a ton of ammo .25 .30 and .357

I was wandering what .25 should I keep,.....what is a sure thing out of the Huben pistol .25 ?

I have a ton of JSB MK II, should I keep them or sell them ?

I'm sure I should sell .250 Nielsen bullet from what I've read,...Am I right ?

Thanks in advance

Question ;

Since I sold all my PCPs and I'm starting the sale of a ton of ammo .25 .30 and .357

I was wandering what .25 should I keep,.....what is a sure thing out of the Huben pistol .25 ?

I have a ton of JSB MK II, should I keep them or sell them ?

I'm sure I should sell .250 Nielsen bullet from what I've read,...Am I right ?

Thanks in advance
Sell anything thats not .253
Or maybe not....im using H&N 44 grn 25 cal and I have to be careful with loading since they are just a little undersized they slide into the barrel as I rotate the mag if im not pointing barrel in an upward position.
That being said I have a ton of that ammo so im using it as my practice and play ammo.
I have .253 coming from AVS and those are supposed to be pretty legit

Or maybe not....im using H&N 44 grn 25 cal and I have to be careful with loading since they are just a little undersized they slide into the barrel as I rotate the mag if im not pointing barrel in an upward position.
That being said I have a ton of that ammo so im using it as my practice and play ammo.
I have .253 coming from AVS and those are supposed to be pretty legit
Ok thanks, I have a ton of EunJin 43gr that I will keep since they are in the .253-.254 range,....but I was really wandering if it's worth it to keep the MK II's since I have a lot of tins of them.

6.35mm MP mold 48 gr. slug @ 0.433

IMG_1242.jpeg

IMG_1241.jpeg

I'm interested in picking that up. Where do you get the supplies for that
Are you talking about bullet, pellet, lead casting?
That 48gr. Slug is out of an MP brand 8 cavity mold. I also have a few NOE brand molds, I also have a .30 caliber Accurate brand mold.
Originally I started with a Palmers Hot Pot. I was only making fishing sinkers at the time. Lead is easy to come by, I dive for it. I melt everything into a shallow cup cake mold. I’m constantly putting in wax and wood shavings to get as much as the impurities out, before making ingots. I really don’t shoot much simply because there really isn’t anywhere to shoot. But when I’m bored or have nothing to do I crank up the pot and have at it. Lead and lead fumes are dangerous so PPE is a must.

I think i have an idea for this annoying issue. 🙂 Make a rod out of something (wood, acrylic, brass) with a .25 dia and a length that matches exactly the length of the barrel. Glue some kind of endcap on it. Now stick the rod in the barrel (the endcap will prevent the rod falling in the mag) and load your slugs. When you're done take the rod out of the barrel.

While filling your mag the slugs can't fall into the barrel because the rod is there.

Just a simple tool. Like a cleaning rod but a rod that prevents the slug coming out of the mag.

Last edited:
I think i have an idea for this annoying issue. 🙂 Make a rod out of something (wood, acrylic, brass) with a .25 dia and a length that matches exactly the length of the barrel. Glue some kind of endcap on it. Now stick the rod in the barrel (the endcap will prevent the rod falling in the mag) and load your slugs. When you're done take the rod out of the barrel.

While filling your mag the slugs can't fall into the barrel because the rod is there.

Just a simple tool. Like a cleaning rod but a rod that prevents the slug coming out of the mag.
I'm not 100% sure, but with the pointy tip slugs, i think there are more opportunities than just the barrel for the magazine to get jammed on. Plus if you are not shooting ammo that is tight in the mag, you are not getting a good seal and I would not expect consistent results.

Reactions: Genob
I'm not 100% sure, but with the pointy tip slugs, i think there are more opportunities than just the barrel for the magazine to get jammed on.
Personally I haven't experienced that ever with the K1.
It's just the barrel.

And ofcourse it's not optimal to shoot undersized slugs, but sometimes people have a lot of boxes left and if they shoot well, why not. 🙂

Reactions: SenseiSmash
Last edited:
Reactions: EncoreUneFois