Yeah not to keen on the price but unfortunately that's the direction the airgun world has gone for some times now, people are willing to pay so they keep rising prices.

Yes it's expensive, but nothing like it on the market and for me that I'm a pistol shooter finally a PCP that meets all my criterias.

so I sold 10 guns to make this purchase affordable to me.

Oh I agree, the caveat is it IS a barrier to entry and youtube comments on the reviews make this indisputable, if it were more affordable, I bet they'd make more $, it's currently pricing out a HUGE portion of it's own market...

Oh I agree, the caveat is it IS a barrier to entry and youtube comments on the reviews make this indisputable, if it were more affordable, I bet they'd make more $, it's currently pricing out a HUGE portion of it's own market...
I thought chumps like me who pre-ordered paid a premium to get it early. I am not a Huben guru and not sure how the sales of the K1 went. Did pre-sale vs regular have a difference in price?
With that said the GK1 is the MOST expensive gun I have purchased

I thought chumps like me who pre-ordered paid a premium to get it early. I am not a Huben guru and not sure how the sales of the K1 went. Did pre-sale vs regular have a difference in price?
With that said the GK1 is the MOST expensive gun I have purchased

Most expensive gun I been tempted to purchase! I don't think pre-orders came at a premium for either GK1 or K1, the price is the price. I have my reservations and they aren't a pre-order! Lol

-Matt

Reactions: FuegoMarty
Hi All, Has anyone seen any stock mods for the GK1? I would like to have mine turned into a mini bullpup like this P-Rod. Can anyone direct me to a craftsman who might do this? I think it would be kick ass IMO

bullp.jpg

Reactions: Nutcracker
Hi All, Has anyone seen any stock mods for the GK1? I would like to have mine turned into a mini bullpup like this P-Rod. Can anyone direct me to a craftsman who might do this? I think it would be kick ass IMO

View attachment 399264

@M0ist0ne says he is working on something

I am sure a few other fellow airgunners here have something up their sleeve as well.

I hope to see the aftermarket for this pistol really mature in the next year or two.

View attachment 399264
Strange wish. If you wanted a bullpup, why buy a GK1? The K1 would be much more appropriate.

I want a compact K1 if that makes sense
K1 compact would would be easiest method and would be regulated. Shorten stock, air tube, shroud, barrel. Wood stock would be harder to shorten (requires woodworker rather than machininst). If the shroud is carbon fiber it will make it more difficult a lot of machinists do not want to work with carbon fiber. Only a question of how much money you want to spend.

I want a compact K1 if that makes sense

Yes, it makes sense.
To me, that is.

I have been turned off to the Huben K1 for two reasons —
and please don't waterboard me, stone me, shoot me —
I'm just sharing a very personal opinion, OK.... 😉

(1) The OAL: I understand Huben wanted to give us power, and that requires a long barrel — but please, offer a K1 Compact for the sub-28" freaks like me.

(2) The needlessly asymmetric shape of the rear where the cheek is placed,
and the unattractive barrel band.

Matthias