My GK1 is coming by UPS and is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I am setting up the new reflex sight with a laser on the side now. It will be delivered with a Huben CF moderator.
I take it you ordered yours from Huben shop too? I also got the Huben moderator. I already have a Holosun red dot, chevron actually, and a aftermarket loading gate. Looking forward to slaying some squirrels! Between the GK1 and L2 there’s going to be a lot of lead down range. I may need to start swaging slugs to feed them.

I take it you ordered yours from Huben shop too? I also got the Huben moderator. I already have a Holosun red dot, chevron actually, and a aftermarket loading gate. Looking forward to slaying some squirrels! Between the GK1 and L2 there’s going to be a lot of lead down range. I may need to start swaging slugs to feed them.
May I ask when you guys ordered? I got the first email 2 weeks ago to confirm shipping info. STill waiting ----

Ordered a pair of M&P moulds to get casting some ammo. I ordered a .22 and .25 mould. I don’t have a single .25 cal airgun yet but I’m thinking of a K1 maybe as my next airgun and putting a thermal on it for nighttime activities.
I just did that with a Rattler. Trying to reclaim my vegetable patch. Rats are eating strawberries, tomatoes, squash, cucumber and coons are eating apples, pomegranates and figs. It’s working out very well so far. I normally just shoot from the bedroom but many of the targets are obscured, so it’s great to be able to walk around and have something ready to go with no cocking or pellet loading. The Rattler works surprisingly well in terms of eye relief. I’ve enjoyed playing around with the GK1 but the interview’s over now and it’s time for it to start a job!

I knew UPS was wrong saying it would be delivered today. I just got an updated email stating Monday delivery now. This was not on Wolfiek group. Like I said before, I looked at the delivery details and it was saying it was in a govt warehouse getting cleared by customs. Oh well I’ve waited this long, what’s 4 more days?
Just wanted to let you guys know so be prepared for a “shipment update”

Last edited:
What you mean "not in wolfiek" that's what my ups label says. I am assuming we ordered from the same site.
I meant “on” wolfiek (I edited it) group meaning that UPS is the one who sent me the info saying a delivery for today when it’s only been like 2 days since Huben/Wolfiek created the shipping label. It cleared customs today and will be delivered Monday.

I contacted M0ist0ne based on his post about a reflex/red dot RMR mount he designed and makes for a Huben GK1. I bought one from him and I'm impressed with the quality of his mount. What most impresses me is his follow through as a vendor. He kept me informed from shipping to receipt on my end. He also put together a very good video on how to install the mount and sent it to me without me requesting it! Again M0ist0ne is a top notch vendor and I recommend him to any AGN member.

I contacted M0ist0ne based on his post about a reflex/red dot RMR mount he designed and makes for a Huben GK1. I bought one from him and I'm impressed with the quality of his mount. What most impresses me is his follow through as a vendor. He kept me informed from shipping to receipt on my end. He also put together a very good video on how to install the mount and sent it to me without me requesting it! Again M0ist0ne is a top notch vendor and I recommend him to any AGN member.

I agree he is easy to work with and very professional. I recently purchased his Loading Gate for the GK1. It works very well.