Here is a picture of M0ist0ne's reflex/red dot RMR plate installed on my GK1:

RMR plate.JPG

Have you ever seen a more happier face. Just like a kid on Christmas getting his first Red Ryder...

These appear to have a different mag release level and tank covering, etc. Well deserved GK, thank you very much for making this possible!!!

Happy shootinGK>>>>>>>

View attachment 400278
Not gold plated, but glad Huben did you right!!!! Looking forward to more vids!!

Last edited:
I received mine last night with the CF moderator. It came charged to 300 bar. I have done nothing with it so far. Two things are clear to me. First the standard sights are blocked with moderator mounted and second, with no pellet, the moderator makes no difference in sound.......zero! The mod is very light and fits perfectly. I really like the grip and pistol balance. More tomorrow........

Reactions: FuegoMarty
I have just mounted an AliExpress, no name, Reflex sight to the 11mm rail on the GK1 shroud. It fits perfectly. No reason to use a special plate to mount a sight to the receiver block. See photos. I also disassembled the mod. It fits directly on the barrel as the GK1 barrel comes with a 1/2-20 male thread. The following dimensions apply: mod bore = .354", Mod diameter = 34 mm, Mod length = 155 mm, Mod weight = 58.7 grams (without the stupid foam). The sound is not reduced at all with or without the way too dense foam. This moderator is effectively useless. My homemade Mod which uses 3 conical baffles reduces the sound by more than half.

The reflex sight mounts with the following dimensions. Center screen is 49 mm above the barrel center. the laser is 24 mm above barrel center and 29 mm right of barrel center.

IMG_1745[1].JPG

IMG_1746[1].JPG

IMG_1747[1].JPG

IMG_1748[1].JPG

His video explains the mounting better than I can:

That video is very helpful, thank you! I was wondering how the front was secured to the pistol, which is not very obvious from the pictures I have seen. This is a very innovative design, thank you for sharing the video. Now I can go spend some more money... LOL!

Just curious, is there room in the case for the pistol with the red dot attached if you cut a notch in the foam for it, or is the red dot too tall?

I have just mounted an AliExpress, no name, Reflex sight to the 11mm rail on the GK1 shroud. It fits perfectly. No reason to use a special plate to mount a sight to the receiver block. See photos. I also disassembled the mod. It fits directly on the barrel as the GK1 barrel comes with a 1/2-20 male thread. The following dimensions apply: mod bore = .354", Mod diameter = 34 mm, Mod length = 155 mm, Mod weight = 58.7 grams (without the stupid foam). The sound is not reduced at all with or without the way too dense foam. This moderator is effectively useless. My homemade Mod which uses 3 conical baffles reduces the sound by more than half.

The reflex sight mounts with the following dimensions. Center screen is 49 mm above the barrel center. the laser is 24 mm above barrel center and 29 mm right of barrel center.

View attachment 400373

View attachment 400375

View attachment 400377

View attachment 400378
The mod thing has me a little skeptical, not of you but of the dealer. The choice was between a Huben mod or a Hush mod. The Huben was designed for this gun I was told, it was $50 more than the Hush….

The mod thing has me a little skeptical, not of you but of the dealer. The choice was between a Huben mod or a Hush mod. The Huben was designed for this gun I was told, it was $50 more than the Hush….
I'm using a Moderator that is only 25mm in diameter and only 3" long, it's actually quite effective. I found anything larger than that obscures the iron sights. It seems odd to me that a Moderator made specifically for the GK1 would render the iron sights useless!

Reactions: IMADMAN and Heyboy
I can't speak for what I have not used. I received the "Hush", which is made by Huben. I can also state that any mod will likely block the the front sight. Hence my inclusion of the sight dimensions and clearances. After all the sight testing I did on my PP700SA and the spectacular satisfaction I have had with my reflex sight, I have gone with the same sight on the GK1 and expect nothing less.

Reactions: Heyboy
That video is very helpful, thank you! I was wondering how the front was secured to the pistol, which is not very obvious from the pictures I have seen. This is a very innovative design, thank you for sharing the video. Now I can go spend some more money... LOL!

Just curious, is there room in the case for the pistol with the red dot attached if you cut a notch in the foam for it, or is the red dot too tall?
With my Holosun HS507C mounted it does not fit in the original Huben case in the original orientation. From the top of the Holosun to the bottom of the grip is just a bit too large to fit into the case in the original orientation. If you cant the pistol (muzzle toward long edge of case) it may fit but the top of the sight and bottom of grip would touch the plastic long edges of the case if you removed the foam.

Reactions: FuegoMarty
With my Holosun HS507C mounted it does not fit in the original Huben case in the original orientation. From the top of the Holosun to the bottom of the grip is just a bit too large to fit into the case in the original orientation. If you cant the pistol (muzzle toward long edge of case) it may fit but the top of the sight and bottom of grip would touch the plastic long edges of the case if you removed the foam.
You can cut a strip of the foam from the bottom of the case and transfer it to the top with a little recess for the sight. A bit ghetto but the alternative is to cut yourself a whole new piece of foam.

View attachment 400373

View attachment 400375

View attachment 400377

View attachment 400378
This is not the gun that can tolerate a poor moderator! Get yourself an Impulse Air or one of the printed variants designed by the folks on here who know what this pistol needs. My IA1200 does a miraculous job. I’m too bifocally challenged to care about iron sights.

This is not the gun that can tolerate a poor moderator! Get yourself an Impulse Air or one of the printed variants designed by the folks on here who know what this pistol needs. My IA1200 does a miraculous job. I’m too bifocally challenged to care about iron sights.
Under no circumstances is a 3d printed plastic moderator strong enough or dimensionally staple enough for a moderator. Especially on a gun of this power. I've been making moderators for many years and I speak from these many years of experience. If sound attenuation occurs, significant peak pressures will exist inside a moderator.