Here is a picture of my .25 caliber GK1 with the 25mm moderator attached. It's shooting 25.39 grain pellets at 850 FPS.

IMG_3496.jpg

It's only 3" long and does a great job at making it backyard friendly without being too bulky.

This is made from PETG and took 8 and half hours to print. So far I have over 100 rounds through it and have not had any problems.

IMG_3504.jpg

Here are some pictures looking at it from the back using the iron sights.

IMG_3503.jpg

Front sight clearance of the moderator.

IMG_3506.jpg

Another angle showing the clearance and usefullness of the front sight.

Here is a follow up to my previous post commenting on the Huben Hush moderator. In that post I stated the Hush made no difference in sound installed or not. Well, I was correct. That is true, but I had only dry fired the GK1. This morning I loaded the pistol with JSB 25gr pellets to sight it in. Amazingly, the Hush mod really quieted the report very well. I could not believe the difference.....until I ran out of pellets. Then no attenuation at all. I do not understand why this is so, but it is. The factory barrel had the 1/2-20 male thread adapter mounted with a thread protector ring. Any moderator hosting a female 1/2-20 thread will just mount on the GK1. Also, about the factory loading gate, I initially found it very awkward to use, but with practice, I found it both fast and easy to load pellets. I like it actually, but there is a trick to it. You should present the pellet to the gate at a downward angle depressing the gate down until the top edge of the pellet crown is below the top edge of magazine bore, then lever the pellet horizontal pressing the pellet into the mag with your fingernail until it clicks. Do this in one smooth motion and it is surprisingly fast. It just takes a bit of practice.

In additional follow up, I sighted in the reflex sight and the laser. I fired 55 pellets and I am holding a 1.5" group at 25 meters with no rest. I suspect the real group is a 1/2". The extra inch is me, not the gun. Further, the tank pressure dropped from 300 bar to 220 bar. I find that amazing. I love the balance, the grip and the trigger. I have touched nothing, made no adjustments. I will get out the Chronograph tomorrow. I have not even cleaned the barrel, which I think would be good, but I'm not sure how. This pistol is worth every penny it cost. It is superb.

In additional follow up, I sighted in the reflex sight and the laser. I fired 55 pellets and I am holding a 1.5" group at 25 meters with no rest. I suspect the real group is a 1/2". The extra inch is me, not the gun. Further, the tank pressure dropped from 300 bar to 220 bar. I find that amazing. I love the balance, the grip and the trigger. I have touched nothing, made no adjustments. I will get out the Chronograph tomorrow. I have not even cleaned the barrel, which I think would be good, but I'm not sure how. This pistol is worth every penny it cost. It is superb.
I have the .25 since yesterday and like it more and more. The smack of the hades on my AR targets 100% makes a distinct "ping" compared to my other .25 :)

This is not the gun that can tolerate a poor moderator! Get yourself an Impulse Air or one of the printed variants designed by the folks on here who know what this pistol needs. My IA1200 does a miraculous job. I’m too bifocally challenged to care about iron sights.
This is the most rational, to the point and simple advice anyone can give you on this moderator subject. Better than sifting through hours of yada yada making yourself a neurotic crazy person who struggles to decide.

Here is a follow up to my previous post commenting on the Huben Hush moderator. In that post I stated the Hush made no difference in sound installed or not. Well, I was correct. That is true, but I had only dry fired the GK1. This morning I loaded the pistol with JSB 25gr pellets to sight it in. Amazingly, the Hush mod really quieted the report very well. I could not believe the difference.....until I ran out of pellets. Then no attenuation at all. I do not understand why this is so, but it is. The factory barrel had the 1/2-20 male thread adapter mounted with a thread protector ring. Any moderator hosting a female 1/2-20 thread will just mount on the GK1. Also, about the factory loading gate, I initially found it very awkward to use, but with practice, I found it both fast and easy to load pellets. I like it actually, but there is a trick to it. You should present the pellet to the gate at a downward angle depressing the gate down until the top edge of the pellet crown is below the top edge of magazine bore, then lever the pellet horizontal pressing the pellet into the mag with your fingernail until it clicks. Do this in one smooth motion and it is surprisingly fast. It just takes a bit of practice.
Please download the free decibel meter on your phone from the app store and take 3 or 4 readings? A 5 minute exercise. The test doesn't need to be over analytical, but it beats opinion. I know where my readings are coming in, so close enough is good for me.

Please download the free decibel meter on your phone from the app store and take 3 or 4 readings? A 5 minute exercise. The test doesn't need to be over analytical, but it beats opinion. I know where my readings are coming in, so close enough is good for me.
BTW, go here and get the high speed loader. I've been using it over a month and its great and looks good. https://www.facebook.com/glenn.viveiros

BTW, go here and get the high speed loader. I've been using it over a month and its great and looks good. https://www.facebook.com/glenn.viveiros

For those of us who don't use Facebook :), can you show a pic of this high speed loader? Thanks.

M0ist0ne is an AGN member, and also makes a very nice Advanced Loading Gate for the Huben Pistol GK1. I really like mine.

I have just mounted an AliExpress, no name, Reflex sight to the 11mm rail on the GK1 shroud. It fits perfectly. No reason to use a special plate to mount a sight to the receiver block. See photos. I also disassembled the mod. It fits directly on the barrel as the GK1 barrel comes with a 1/2-20 male thread. The following dimensions apply: mod bore = .354", Mod diameter = 34 mm, Mod length = 155 mm, Mod weight = 58.7 grams (without the stupid foam). The sound is not reduced at all with or without the way too dense foam. This moderator is effectively useless. My homemade Mod which uses 3 conical baffles reduces the sound by more than half.

The reflex sight mounts with the following dimensions. Center screen is 49 mm above the barrel center. the laser is 24 mm above barrel center and 29 mm right of barrel center.

View attachment 400373

View attachment 400375

View attachment 400377

View attachment 400378
I notice a different carbon print on the EU airtubes.

Aren't the US models completely the opposite? The print on the silencer is on the airtube and vice versa.

Last edited: